ADVERTISEMENT

Final Regular Season 1A NCPreps Baker's Dozen Poll

Well BD 34 is leading the conference in rushing yards and touchdowns I believe, according to max preps, north finished 9-2 and with a victory this week will set school record for victories in a season school is 50 yrs old so these kids have started something good. Can they beat the university of West Montgomery who knows, but they have as good a chance as most others in the state. As for this week I look for them to hold their own against Walkertown, north wins in a close one

Originally posted by Grade-pro:
I believe some of these mountian teams are gonna be surprised when they run into the likes of WM, I m excited for it to get going do believe for whatever reason some of the SMC get preferential treatment in these poles. But time will tell I just believe the better football teams this year will come from the Piedmont and toward the coast, and I'm hoping the YVC can make a really good showing I can see them getting 3 wins this week or maybe 4. Go warriors, rebel Bulls, North moore, and my beloved comets.
Grade, I will give you credit. That is probably the best post you have ever put up on here.

Originally posted by Grade-pro:
Well BD 34 is leading the conference in rushing yards and touchdowns I believe, according to max preps, north finished 9-2 and with a victory this week will set school record for victories in a season school is 50 yrs old so these kids have started something good. Can they beat the university of West Montgomery who knows, but they have as good a chance as most others in the state. As for this week I look for them to hold their own against Walkertown, north wins in a close one
And the University of West Montgomery???? LOL...... wow...... I guess if WM left any of their RB's in for garbage yards against teams that won 1-3 games each and padded the stats any of them could be doing the same...... It's ok... you can vent. Let it out... a 10 win season in 50 years is impressive. Especially since you are one year away from being insignificant once again. Lets go Comets!! 2035 State Champs!!

Originally posted by roadglide32:
Robbinsville better get it done this year.After Skylar and Cruz are gone things may be a little bleak for a while.
LMAO.....

We have a very good running back that will be a senior next year. He is the fastest kid on the team. We also have a feshmen that is average about 10 yards per carry and could be better than Cruz. And our fullback returns for 2 more years. Backfield will be fine for the next 2 or 3 years. QB next year can sling the ball and he is a decent kid on Defense. WR should be better and the entire line return except one kid that play one side of the ball only. So we will be fine. Robbinsville will be in the hunt for a SMC title next year for sure.

LYAO all you want BK.Next year you will be back to crying about EC's and transfers.Was that 10 yd a carry average against 1st string defense ? I'm taking nothing away from whatever player you are talking about,just wondering because I don't know.

What's everyone's thoughts now that we have played 3 rounds of the playoffs? Who was over ranked, under ranked, bad draw in the early rounds, got hot at the right time??

All 8 teams remaining were at least ranked in the Top 13 or Honorable Mention at some point of the season.

Originally posted by roadglide32:
LYAO all you want BK.Next year you will be back to crying about EC's and transfers.Was that 10 yd a carry average against 1st string defense ? I'm taking nothing away from whatever player you are talking about,just wondering because I don't know.
Why would anyone have there 2nd string in vs us? We was undefeated. It was vs Hayesville 1st D and a few teams here and there. He is also the kid that WLOS should laying a big time hit on one of the Murphy Kick return guys Friday. He is good. Maybe not a cruz but with him and #10 and the big fullback all returning the back field will be fine. The line will be bigger and stronger. All our line is sophmores and Juniors this year. The line along will keep us in most games.

Why would I cry about transfers? Didnt you hear about the new rule?

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
but with him and #10 and the big fullback all returning the back field will be fine. The line will be bigger and stronger. All our line is sophmores and Juniors this year. The line along will keep us in most games.
Robbinsville will have a good o-line and some decent skill players next season but there will be a big drop off on defense, Robbinsville only starts about 3 players on defense that aren't seniors.

Your right mbdfan we are gonna have to have some kids fill some big shoes next year on defense.

Originally posted by Deana_King:
1A

1. Robbinsville (3) 11-0 - 57
2. James Kenan (1) 9-1 - 56
3. Wallace Rose Hill 10-1 - 55
4. Princeton 10-1 - 53
5. West Montgomery 10-1 - 46
6. East Surry (1) 10-1 - 40
7. Plymouth 10-1 - 38
8. Whiteville 9-2 - 34
9. Mount Airy 10-1 - 21
10. SE Halifax 10-1 - 19
11. Murphy 8-3 - 15
12. Pamlico 9-2 - 12
13. Starmount 8-3 - 4

HONORABLE MENTION: Walkertown (9-2) - 3; Tarboro (8-3) - 2;
My only beef is were is Swain? I know we got blown out by Murphy and Franklin but we've also knocked off Mount Airy by 14 and Whiteville by 11 at their homes. And not even a Honorable Mention? I mean East Surry at 6th and lost in the first round? Just saying..... But what do I know, I'm just a Dumb Red Neck from the Hills right. ; )

KevinfromSwain I am pretty sure this is from the last regular season game of the year

Just to throw myself in the discussion, if you cannot see Robbinsville is better than last year then you are BLIND and shouldn't be on here. They beat the 2 most dominant teams in the SMC. I don't care if you say swain is down and murphy is hurt. SO WHAT! These things happen. They have also beat other good teams as well. Good lord face the facts people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT