ADVERTISEMENT

Final Brackets Are Out

To Raider fans, I'd like to welcome you to the Charlotte Invitational. You guys received a good draw though.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Can someone explained so I can get a better understanding in Reference to W. Forsyth seeded 3 and Myers Park a #4 seed?

Last week West Forsyth were rank behind Vance & Myers Park, I see why they leap frogged Vance. When the dust settles the best team will come out of the west.

This just doesn’t seem fair to Richmond. A thousand byes in the East and Richmond gets sent to a loaded west? Who is this in favor of I wonder?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
This just doesn’t seem fair to Richmond. A thousand byes in the East and Richmond gets sent to a loaded west? Who is this in favor of I wonder?
What do you mean not fair to Richmond. They’re very good this year and they don’t have to travel. I’d make them one of the top two favorites to come out of the west.

Geography and the number of qualifying teams puts us west most years. We are right on the edge of East/West every year. Pinecrest was east last year this year west.

I don’t know. I’ve been out the loop for years. Let’s just go to 5 classes and call it a day already?

Reactions: Veejay4
To Raider fans, I'd like to welcome you to the Charlotte Invitational. You guys received a good draw though.
do you actually mean that or are you messing with them like the cpc, hough a team that just beat vance ,then myers park, then creek. I definitely take that as a joke

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
do you actually mean that or are you messing with them like the cpc, hough a team that just beat vance ,then myers park, then creek. I definitely take that as a joke
Actually it was about the teams in Richmond’s side of the bracket more than anything else. Except for Richmond, all Charlotte teams in that side of the bracket. No slight, it was a lame attempt at humor. In all actuality, I’d be surprised if Richmond didn’t roll (and I mean that as a compliment to the Raiders and how good of a team they have this year). Vance has fallen off since earlier. Mallard Creek rolled Hough. I also expect Richmond to take Myers Park this season if they play. Right now my two favorites are Richmond and Mallard Creek. Please don’t compare me to CPC

The Charlotte Invitational? Welcome to RAIDER Stadium... Its what alot of you guys wanted... Richmond in the west. The state championship will be settled in the west most likely. When I look at the east, i just dont see it. But we dont ever know... RAIDERS at home, we'll be alright. GO RAIDERS. .

The Charlotte Invitational? Welcome to RAIDER Stadium... Its what alot of you guys wanted... Richmond in the west. The state championship will be settled in the west most likely. When I look at the east, i just dont see it. But we dont ever know... RAIDERS at home, we'll be alright. GO RAIDERS. .
I wanted Richmond in the East. Not out of concern for Charlotte teams having to play the Raiders, but like you pointed out, I don’t see it in the East. If Richmond came out of the East we’d see a much better title game. Now you have Richmond, Myers Park and Mallard Creek all in the West. I don’t foresee a good title game coming, no matter which of those three come out of the west. I’m pulling for whoever comes out of the west to end that Wake Forest string.

The real championship game will be the the west final. Just like in 02-03 I think when we lost to Indy at memorial stadium.

I guess most of us are convinced the best is in the west, myself included, so we"re gonna have to beat em one way or the other. We've already defeated 9 of these playoff teams by 20 or 30 points, give or take a few... GO RAIDERS...

Anson was having a good season but they was disqualified from the place for trying to fighting us.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I wanted Richmond in the East. Not out of concern for Charlotte teams having to play the Raiders, but like you pointed out, I don’t see it in the East. If Richmond came out of the East we’d see a much better title game. Now you have Richmond, Myers Park and Mallard Creek all in the West. I don’t foresee a good title game coming, no matter which of those three come out of the west. I’m pulling for whoever comes out of the west to end that Wake Forest string.
Also not to mention of the draw of fans if it would have been Richmond out of the east against Creek or Myers Park or whoever out of the west. Would have been a huge gate for the state.

Agree the West championship game will be the state championship. WF has more than proven themselves, but I see no way anyone from the East will make the final close this year. This year will belong to the West.

Reactions: Chopper747

With 8 out of 12 teams from Meck County i would say this is a very fair statement. Also reaffirms that Meck County is the center of high school football in the state. It is a shame that so many really good teams will be out after the first 2 rounds. Most of the teams that will be out would make a deep run in the East.

Watch Wake Forest mess around and win it all again.

Have to make it out of second round first. Rolesville took them to OT in regular season. At one point I thought it would be Leesville Road but they haven’t brought it after beating Gibbons. Maybe their month off will reset some things.

Also not to mention of the draw of fans if it would have been Richmond out of the east against Creek or Myers Park or whoever out of the west. Would have been a huge gate for the state.

Don't you have to play the games 1st? Assuming you would just be there is interesting way of looking at things.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I have seen mc and rc and based on what i have seen rc is more explosive but creek is more physically imposing. If they play it would be a spectacle. I believe mp is the odd man out. Could be wrong but rc destroyed a good sc team 2nd half.

I have seen mc and rc and based on what i have seen rc is more explosive but creek is more physically imposing. If they play it would be a spectacle. I believe mp is the odd man out. Could be wrong but rc destroyed a good sc team 2nd half.
The last team that threw the ball on RC lit them up. What has changed?

The last team that threw the ball on RC lit them up. What has changed?
I have seen rc proably more than rc and that team i saw friday (second half) was the best hs team i have seen in nc over the last 5 years. Now can they repeat it against a high level passing attack i believe so. They can bring pressure and their corners are long and aggressive. That team last year was all sophomores and they have matured. I'm expecting rc to be champs. Hood is going to be a problem for any team and those 3 wideouts are very good. Again its all speculation but i saw them destroy sc and i mean destroy and that team that sc has is not great but for damn sure they are not the sisters of the poor and rc would agree. I have not seen mp but if they are one dimensional i think they are in for a long night. Last year rc team would not be within 4 touchdowns of this years team.

Don't you have to play the games 1st? Assuming you would just be there is interesting way of looking at things.
Just saying that the odds of Richmond coming out of the east is higher than going west and yes you have to play the game first. Not that gullible or ignorant. Gonna just leave it alone. Best of luck to all teams and Maybe just maybe Richmond can keep it respectable IF they make to any of the meck teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT