ADVERTISEMENT

Final 2019 NCPreps.com Elite 8 4AA Rankings

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Here are the final NCPreps.com Elite 8 Rankings for 2019.

4AA
1. Vance (13-2)
2. Leesville Road (13-1)
3. Richmond County (13-1)
4. Wake Forest (12-2)
5. Myers Park (12-1)
6. Mallard Creek (10-1-1)
7. West Forsyth (11-2)
8. Rolesville (10-3)

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
They are well coached and good tacklers in space but over the top?? Metcalfe, Rooks,Muhammad would make the game ugly. I felt ferebee should have ran between the tackles more but I think the kids tried to string out runs and try to out run people. But it's hard when they have pursuit angles.

Vance's offensive game plan could not have been any more conservative and thats exactly how I would have played it. They had to look at film and know there was NO WAY that LR was getting any more than 2 scores. It was clear Greer was not gonna throw it unless he saw it wide open .

I get that were gonna give them #2 but its just silly. Richmond and MP would have run them off the field.

Mallard Creek is number two for me. They lost in the last minute to the team that beat the hell out of the other playoff opponents.

Tell ya what. Your tight with TK....ask him with his salary on the line who he wants to face. Creek, Richmond, Myers Park. VAnce or Leesville Road.

Creek and Vance are 1A and 1B. Very similar but Vance (the fired up one) is the tougher matchup. Vance DBs and linebackers are better in coverage which is tougher on DF.

He has always liked Vance. Sees it as West Charlotte 2.0.

Anyone really think Leesville Road beats 3, 5,6??

Their offense was extremely Vanilla and there are teams on the Western side, that would have out athlete their defense and scored a bunch. Vance was extremely conservative on the O side. This game proves there's a major problem with the way they do seeding. Vance looked at film on them and said. You don't have a snowball chance in hell of putting enough points on us. Let's score 2 to 3 td's and get our Trophy. Their QB being put out the game was also irrelevant. He stays, and they just beat him up more.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT