ADVERTISEMENT

FCA Mt.Olive

I was checking that out. Lost a lot of size and strength. Maybe I should have put Clinton or Northeastern in my top five.
FCA athletically in my opinion gives programs good competitions to work against. My top 5 WRH-ED-E.wayne-Kinston-E.-Holmes

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
First, let me say that I think what the FCA does each year with this is just outstanding. Those that put this together should be commended for their dedication and the message it brings to those young people. Add to that the competition it brings and opportunity to get out and get some action to fine tune some things is great.

Still, it is football in shorts. No tacking, no schemes and in many cases many players who are involved with other sports (baseball) or possibly on vacation that are absent. There is no offensive line, no defensive line and of course no pass rush.

I would caution against reading much or anything really, to these types of exhibitions. Some teams that are there might throw the ball at most 5-10 times a game when the season starts, especially those 1-A or 2-A schools east of 95.

I think I would rather have whatever team I follow know how and who to block and tackle once the season starts but maybe I am just too old school.

FCA athletically in my opinion gives programs good competitions to work against. My top 5 WRH-ED-E.wayne-Kinston-E.-Holmes
Embarrassed to say…I had to google Eastern Wayne…..8-3….surprised at the Princeton score…they did better than most.
Hoping somebody tells us more.

Btw….Pulling for junior… just wanted you to know.

Ole “Rose Hill”….said the trees and fences knew.😂😂😂😂😂

Embarrassed to say…I had to google Eastern Wayne…..8-3….surprised at the Princeton score…they did better than most.

Eastern Wayne lost to kinston 27-21 in the playoffs both teams were young. Princeton
Had some grown men up front last year. I seen Jimbo Jackson manhandling players.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT