ADVERTISEMENT

Farrell & Larrell Murchison

ebhsfan

Oct 22, 2003
These two fine young men made a verbal commitment to play college football at Winston-Salem State. Congrats to both of them. They chose WSSU over Arkansas State, and UNC-Pembroke.

Congrats to them both WSSU is a good football school....i been saying for awhile Farrell reminds me of Nick Cooper and WSSU was very good choice for Nick aswell...congrats again to both of them

Coached by former Thomasville Bulldog standout Perez Boulware. Associate Head Coach is Hall of Fame, long time Bulldog coach Allen Brown. They're in good hands.

Congrats...heard you guys(EB) lost a lot...your coach is a good guy...and will rebuild

I think we lose 3 starters on Offensive and Defensive. Of course we lose the best RB, statistically, in the history of EB football and his Twin brother plus 2 starting LBs, but I think we will be just fine. A lot of experienced returners and some good players coming up from JV. Offensive and Defensive Lines will be the strength of this team next year with the Defensive secondary being very good. Big ? will be offensive. What direction does Coach Priest go? You might see something a little different out of EB next year.

Football is a strange game and about matchups....EB beats Clinton...Clinton beats SWO..Farmville beats EB...SWO beats Farmville...Farmville loses by 1 to 2AA runner=Washington
....best of luck...think you are headed to 1AA...SWO was but they gained kids with redistricting
This post was edited on 1/29 7:57 PM by 2for3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT