ADVERTISEMENT

Farmville Central

No Mercy

Jul 23, 2001
Wow. Crazy. I think this may be the best team in the state at any class. They are making really really good teams look below average. Last night 113 points and 13 dunks in a regional final. Theyve been incredible for several yers, but this MIGHT be their best team. In the discussion for greatest 2A teams ever. Just my 2 cents.

Wow. Crazy. I think this may be the best team in the state at any class. They are making really really good teams look below average. Last night 113 points and 13 dunks in a regional final. Theyve been incredible for several yers, but this MIGHT be their best team. In the discussion for greatest 2A teams ever. Just my 2 cents.

They’re great. Actually more impressed by what they did to South Granville and Reidsville in 2d and 3d rounds than last night. 2A East bracket was pretty top heavy.

If they finish off Hendersonville they will be in the discussion. Only asterisk is Covid season. But that’s not their fault and they would have done all that you could ask and what was under their control

If they finish off Hendersonville they will be in the discussion. Only asterisk is Covid season. But that’s not their fault and they would have done all that you could ask and what was under their control

They would have probably played a private school or two in non conference as well. I think this is the best team in the state. I think milbrook could present problems. I’m surprised that moye kid doesn’t have offers. South Granville is also likely one of the best teams in the state

Does anyone know if any games will be televised? In years past wmya 40 in Asheville has shown finals games. Would like to watch a gis one.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Does anyone know if any games will be televised? In years past wmya 40 in Asheville has shown finals games. Would like to watch a gis one.

Go Mountaineers

Their listings say they’re showing four games on My 40, but two of the slots don’t list which game. They’re having 2A (Hen do) and 4A boys for sure. Early slots say teams TBA but I’d imagine they will carry Murphy girls at 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhsneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT