ADVERTISEMENT

2A Farmville Central

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Today both Farmville Central teams advance to state championships with a chance to not only sweep the 2A state titles next week but dont think i ever seen both mens and womens team win state titles and go undefeated in the same season.....if it happens it will be quite a feat congrats to the Farmville Central programs

Today both Farmville Central teams advance to state championships with a chance to not only sweep the 2A state titles next week but dont think i ever seen both mens and womens team win state titles and go undefeated in the same season.....if it happens it will be quite a feat congrats to the Farmville Central programs
I like the girls chances a little more than boys. Just because forest hills boys is defending champs, but they were tested mightily against east Lincoln, and your boys wasn't. Forbush girls are hot right now, and mh girls are young with few seniors but are well coached. But the 2a east girls teams have dominated over the years. I think your girls will be the favorites, and your boys slight underdogs. North Surry boys and girls did this two years ago.

I like the girls chances a little more than boys. Just because forest hills boys is defending champs, but they were tested mightily against east Lincoln, and your boys wasn't. Forbush girls are hot right now, and mh girls are young with few seniors but are well coached. But the 2a east girls teams have dominated over the years. I think your girls will be the favorites, and your boys slight underdogs. North Surry boys and girls did this two years ago.

I know schools have had both teams make the finals before but with both teams being undefeated...im not sure thats ever been done....im not a Farmville Central supporter just a fan of sports period and what both teams have done this year is quite a accomplishment

Congratulations to Farmville Central on both teams making it to State Championship game that's a impressed accomplishment I'm a Mt Heritage fan from Burnsville NC I had a 4 mouth stay in Farmville in 2009 and I loved that little town met some really nice people good luck to both teams hoping for a great game in the girls game and it looks like the boys game should be a barn burner it would not surprise me to see Farmville boys win.hoping my Cougar gals can prevail in the girls game 1981 was the only time our girls have made it to the final we were 3a back then but I can't remember who we lost too

Congratulations to Farmville Central on both teams making it to State Championship game that's a impressed accomplishment I'm a Mt Heritage fan from Burnsville NC I had a 4 mouth stay in Farmville in 2009 and I loved that little town met some really nice people good luck to both teams hoping for a great game in the girls game and it looks like the boys game should be a barn burner it would not surprise me to see Farmville boys win.hoping my Cougar gals can prevail in the girls game 1981 was the only time our girls have made it to the final we were 3a back then but I can't remember who we lost too
Congrats!! Go WHC!!

Heritage girls took down Forsyth by 25 tonight and had 2 starters in foul trouble most of the first half and were down by 2 at halftime. Outscored Forsyth 43-11 in the 2nd half. The Heritage girls are fairly young but have 2 seniors that start and a sophomore guard that may be the 2A player of the year if they can take care of business next week. I look for the game with Farmville to be a great high school girls game. Safe travels for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT