ADVERTISEMENT

FARMVILLE CENTRAL. VS MOUNTAIN HERITAGE

Mavrick69

Feb 25, 2018
Burnsville NC
What's the scouting report on the lady Jaguars I know there undefeated so obviously they have a great team as for the lady Cougars they are young and deep on the bench and are lead in scoring by sophomore Hanna Tipton she is one tough kid scored 26 points in Western Final I'm thinking this should be a great game whats your thoughts on this matchup..

What's the scouting report on the lady Jaguars I know there undefeated so obviously they have a great team as for the lady Cougars they are young and deep on the bench and are lead in scoring by sophomore Hanna Tipton she is one tough kid scored 26 points in Western Final I'm thinking this should be a great game whats your thoughts on this matchup..
My thoughts are the 2a east girls teams have been hard to beat over the years. But no matter what, this mh team has been long overdue. They have been very consistent over the past 4 years. I hope they bring their a game. Tipton has to play well. This team is definitely better than Flatbush. But this young mh team has overachiever all season. I expect this to be a ballgame. If we can't beat them, I don't want nobody else too either!!

It's hard to believe that a school that has the basketball program that Farmville has don't have any support on this forum .trying to find any solid information is about impossible.As far as I know the lady Jaguars may be the best team in the state at least we better prepare like that is what were against.I can't even get a good feel to make a prediction that may be good because I'm usually wroung...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT