ADVERTISEMENT

Farmville central @ Southwest Onslow

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
Hard to tell how the kids will respond to coach retiring ....I am gonna say 35 -21 Southwest rolls on ... fun fact for southwest onslow is 10 - 0 all time in the playoffs while hosting the 3rd

Phantom eagle that rb does not have the break away speed for defense now if he was 6FT 3 250 we would be in trouble .. but u ain't gonna put run us .. u might wanna check are rb stats lil buddy

FC has 3 different backs that can run. The QB is extremely efficient and the TE/LB #40 is going to the shrine bowl. They had #1 seed Washington beat with 1 min to go and lost on a 90 yd td run. They got beat by swe who is still playing and a very good team. FC will be ready to play.

I see this game as a toss up, I think Farmville has played a much more difficult of a schedule which I think matters particularly the last 5 games which is the ramp to the real playoffs. I know there are some that will disagree with me there but that's okay. We'll see. If I was forced to wager money I would put my bet on SWO, but I wouldn't wager much money on this one.

PhantomEagle, it sounds if Farmvilles defense is not particularly great. What is it about their offense that makes them good? What did the eagles have trouble with by allowing them 40 points? what type offense do they run?

Funny how this season for the Stallions will end. Just so happens this is my last year on here with SWO. My oldest grandson was moved up to Varsity end of the year and I will be at all his games next year. Not a world beater but a GOOD lineman. 6'1", 265 lbs and still growing ......hes 15. When he is done the youngest will be a Junior and hopefully Varsity by then also. He is a tall Db .... Mutt and Jeff. I have been with SWO before Coach Padgett started and will finish with him. IT HAS BEEN GREAT !! I know probably nobody cares but for those who might wonder where I wondered off to.

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS !!

Farewell Coach Padgett !![/B]

So Farmville Central is going to try to use speed to destroy us. Add in the fact Central will give up some points.

FC has speed but they rely on their offensive line. They are a power running team no doubt. They will line up and run right at you. I also think some of you are underestimating their defense. They gave up points to a very good EB team and a very good SWE team. Leonard Paulk (former ecu player) is the defensive coordinator and has done a great job on that side of the ball. This will be a great matchup.

I hope the guys will remain focused this week....I'm pretty sure it's been talked about the whole weekend referring to Coach Padgett retiring....but they have to use it as MOTIVATION, have a good week of practice...and come out ready to play next week...with the holidays the whole week Will be a distraction....I'm going 28-16 SWO homefeild is worth a touchdown!!!!LETS GO STALLIONS ITS GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!! SHOW UP & SHOW OUT!!!
#RIPHOTSHOT!!!

as far as home field adv. goes in hs football I think it's overated because pender went overthere a few years ago and took down the stallions in the playoffs I still can't believe it and just for the record I,m not a pender fan just trying to make the point about home field adv and based on SWO history I believe they will find a way to get a win .

Duplincountyfan..... lmao swo would never win a playoff game if every one of are oppiants did what Pender did lol .. U should tell the whole story. ..... lmao frozen cramp legs lol .... rember when big boy was running to sideline his coach told em to fall lol ... what a sad way to win. Dude.. I bet if we did that yall duplin cou ty boys would have us hung before we could get to the new pizza Hut in beulaville lmao

can not win them all at home (SWO)
...place is magic in the playoffs..Coach has brought the SWO fans some great home playoff wins
This post was edited on 11/23 1:37 PM by 2for3

I really have no idea what you are talking about but whatever you can have the last word ?

You were talking about home field over-rated and SWO losing to Pender 2010...agree you can not win all home games...? I give Pender credit...they were the better team
This post was edited on 11/23 1:50 PM by 2for3

Making their way .. the only way they know how .. that jus a little bit more than the law will allow .... lmao

Will never give Pender credit for the 2010 game. Never seen injuries faked over and over because they had no timeouts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT