ADVERTISEMENT

Fall 2021 1A/2A Scrimmage Lineup Thread

Slasher Killer

Sep 23, 2010
Post whatever scrimmages you all can find here.. I'll post it on the 2A board as well. It'll be a running thread and constantly updated and evolved from what I find and what you all report. Want to give everyone plenty of options in August if you all want to find a scrimmage to watch. This will be focused on 1A schools so one or a jamboree with any bigger schools mostly won't be here.

August 11th:

Wilkes Central vs Elkin. At Elkin
West Stokes vs Alleghany. At Alleghany
Starmount vs West Wilkes. At West Wilkes

August 12th:

Morehead Jamboree at Morehead

August 13th:

Saura Jamboree at South Stokes (No idea on teams yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: ncballer81
I've heard the 2 scrimmages for my school but I won't post them until it's official. They will both be super fun if we can do them. 1's a team we haven't played in decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncballer81
This will be edited through the summer.. anyone can add to this. Trying to make it more info filled.

I can tell someone is excited for the upcoming season. You haven’t been this active in a long time on the boards. 😀

I'm beyond excited for this year.. we got the whole new conference for us finally (4-8 years overdue,) and a new era is fully here. Beyond excited for it for both nights every week.

Plus when life throws you curveballs and opens your eyes you find more passion for what you love in your life. That's definitely the case for me.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Edenton-Holmes Jamboree
We still need 2 more teams to make 8
8/13/21
6pm
Edenton
Gates County, NC
N-Suffolk from VA
Northampton, NC
Pamilico, NC
Arcadia from VA

Last edited: