ADVERTISEMENT

Expectation for Plymouth and Robbinsville for 2015

I dont really think either will be as good as this year. Robbinsville Offense will be about the same but different. The Black Knight Defense will not be as good and the kicker will be gone.

I don't follow Plymouth close enough to know what they have returning on either side of the ball but I would say that they should be as strong as they have been the past several years. The conference that they play in is really weak so that allows the coach to play his younger players and get them that much needed game experience.

Originally posted by Chiggins:
I don't follow Plymouth close enough to know what they have returning on either side of the ball but I would say that they should be as strong as they have been the past several years. The conference that they play in is really weak so that allows the coach to play his younger players and get them that much needed game experience.
The conference that they play in is really weak .

As is the East region as a whole (all levels) more often than not IMO. Robbinsville will face a tall task to return to the SC game due to the brutal competition at that end of the state they have to play EVERY year. Plymouth would be a good bet to return for exactly the opposite reason.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Plymouth will return 8 starters on defense and the offense loses Webb & Simpson with everybody else returning.

I think Robbinsville losses 11 seniors from last year. Rville returns the entire O line. New QB. Defense will be average in the back field. D line will be just as good as last year.

Time to tick off BK, but I think Robbinsville could be as low as 5th in the SMC. It is my belief that Swain and Murphy will be improved. Swain with another year of experience for their younger players, Murphy with the experience gained by the youngsters that played when their veterans were injured. Rosman will be IMO a very sound team as they return a lot of skill. I believe their biggest losses were on the line. Cherokee is like many 1A teams in that their program runs in cycles. I think with the size and athletes that they have they will be on the rise for the next few years. With an injury here or turnover there I think any of these challengers could beat the Knights. I believe this may be the best balance the SMC has had since around the 2002 and 2003 seasons.

This post was edited on 4/8 10:53 AM by recycled2

This post was edited on 4/10 8:22 AM by recycled2

Originally posted by recycled2:

Time to tick off BK, but I think Robbinsville could be as low as 5th in the SMC. It is my belief that Swain and Murphy will be improve. Swain with another year of experience for their younger players, Murphy with the experience gained by the youngsters that played when their veterans were injured. Rosman will be IMO a very sound team as they return a lot of skill. I believe their biggest losses were on the line. Cherokee is like many 1A teams in that their program runs in cycles. I think with the size and athletes that they have they will be on the rise for the next few years. With an injury here or turnover there I think any of these challengers could beat the Knights. I believe this may be the best balance the SMC has had since around the 2002 and 2003 seasons.

This is a post I will be pulling back up after the end of next season.
laugh.r191677.gif

The best line in the SMC will not be in 5th place. That is funny.

I don't think he meant they'd be at the level of the 5th place teams the last few years, but just that the league will be top-to-bottom stronger, kind of like the years when SMC teams that went 3-3 in the league were still threats to go deep in the playoffs.

Thanks O & R, you are right that is what I was saying. I was being positive about the league and of course some people can't figure it out.

BK, I know you had trouble with this so let me try again:

The conference has 5 teams that return some very good talent. Injuries will play a key part in determining the conference standings ( if Robbinsville had lost their leading rusher and QB like Murphy did last year, you would be eating crow not crowing). If I remember correctly you whined(many,many times) about the Knights low numbers on varsity and how Murphy and Swain could deal with injuries much easier, has something changed to make the Knights 10 deep at every position?

Finally, I did not say they would finish fifth but that due to the improvement of the league they could. If your still having trouble with this then post your address and I will buy some crayons and draw it out and send it to you.

If you need to find BK for his coloring lesson, he will be hiding in the bushes around the Tri-County Early College Campus.

Recycled said..
Robbinsville could finish 5th in 2015. True.

Don't try to church it up.

I will be Reposting that comment for sure.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BK13T-$:

Recycled said..
Robbinsville could finish 5th in 2015. True.

Don't try to church it up.

I will be Reposting that comment for sure.
laugh.r191677.gif
Wow, do you know what could means? And yes I stand by that , the Knights could finish 5th. On a side note good luck in your audition for one of the leads in the next sequel of " Dumber and Dumber". However you may be over qualified for the part.

Could is what makes it funny.

We will not fisinsh 5th. We could not be 5th next year.

Let it be written.

Oh and think you for the film recognition.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by recycled2:

It is my belief that Swain and Murphy will be improved.
Swain should definitely be improved, Murphy is going to be really young this season so who knows. They have a ton of potential but could take a while for some of the skill players on offense and the front 7 on defense to come together.

If Robbinsville will use the big fullback enough(10 carries per game at least) with the help of the 2 running backs then the passing game should be able to click like I think it will. The big TE will have to play a part in the passing game next year. The passing game will need 1,500yds to help make up for the loss of #3 and #11. I see Rville ppg about the same as last year but the D will give up 20 points a game unlike this year when we gave up only 15ppg. Should be a good year to watch some football.

The last game of the year should be a good one at Big Oaks. That game should determine the finishing order of the top 3 in the SMC.

Reactions: Mhsneer
I forgot to pull this back up. I'm a man of my word heres your sign.
Time to tick off BK, but I think Robbinsville could be as low as 5th in the SMC. It is my belief that Swain and Murphy will be improved. Swain with another year of experience for their younger players, Murphy with the experience gained by the youngsters that played when their veterans were injured. Rosman will be IMO a very sound team as they return a lot of skill. I believe their biggest losses were on the line. Cherokee is like many 1A teams in that their program runs in cycles. I think with the size and athletes that they have they will be on the rise for the next few years. With an injury here or turnover there I think any of these challengers could beat the Knights. I believe this may be the best balance the SMC has had since around the 2002 and 2003 seasons.

This post was edited on 4/10 8:22 AM by recycled2

BK a man of his word

But apparently a really slow thinker, it only took him over four years to post it. Is this evidence that it takes him four to five hours to watch 60 minutes? I also see he still doesn't understand the difference between could and will. Finally BK, I am sorry that your life is so exciting that you have nothing better to do than go back and read five year old posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT