ADVERTISEMENT

EVERYONES INVITED

Alright South Point fans, it’s two days away from game day and you pansy are hiding like a bunch of illegal immigrants hiding from Trump.

Notice: If SP beats Crest Friday, none of you sorry suckers better say a word, because other than Seadog none of you seem to have any interest or faith in your boys.

With that being said. Crest welcomes the midgets to the ranch for what I expect will be a good ole fashion Ass whipping for the Wendy’s mini frosty sized raiders of Belmont.

Alright South Point fans, it’s two days away from game day and you pansy are hiding like a bunch of illegal immigrants hiding from Trump.

Notice: If When SP beats Crest Friday, none of you sorry suckers better say a word, because other than Seadog none of you seem to have any interest or faith in your boys.

With that being said. Crest welcomes the midgets to the ranch for what I expect will be a good ole fashion Ass whipping for the Wendy’s mini frosty sized raiders of Belmont.
;)

Crest fans:: can the o line block SP d line
S P fans:: will your QB situation hurt your offense
Just a couple big questions going into Friday!!

Notice: If SP beats Crest Friday, none of you sorry suckers better say a word, because other than Seadog none of you seem to have any interest or faith in your boys.

Wish I could be there for the “under the scoreboard “ meeting. Hopefully, our D can stop both of your plays. Don’t embarrass us too bad! :)

Reactions: Chopper747
Wish I could be there for the “under the scoreboard “ meeting. Hopefully, our D can stop both of your plays. Don’t embarrass us too bad! :)
I agree I would love to see this game. Watching those little ankle biters work over kneecaps is always fun :)

Reactions: seadog28
I agree I would love to see this game. Watching those little ankle biters work over kneecaps is always fun :)

Hey Mopar, I love it too! If you’re playing the Mighty Red Raiders, it is on! I can live with that, win or lose.

Okay backer, standby for Grier up the middle, Grier around the end and Grier over the top! Crest sux!

Wonder where we are? You will not wonder tonight at kickoff. The visitors side will look like the Red Sea and as usual the Shelby Chargers side will look like a series of Naked & Afraid. Or vastly similar to Hillary Clinton's Presidential Award Ceremony.

Reactions: raider1959
Wonder where we are? You will not wonder tonight at kickoff. The visitors side will look like the Red Sea and as usual the Shelby Chargers side will look like a series of Naked & Afraid. Or vastly similar to Hillary Clinton's Presidential Award Ceremony.
now wake up WAY. The red sea days are gone. Red pond at best. The red pond will be drained . Our view will be the red of tail lights leaving the parking lot

now wake up WAY. The red sea days are gone. Red pond at best. The red pond will be drained . Our view will be the red of tail lights leaving the parking lot

South Point has won 2 of the past 3 meetings against Crest and have a state championship ring in those 3 years. This is one pond that might not be safe to swim in. If either are struggling....... a good fact check says it's Crest.

Tonight's game looked like two teams fighting for 2nd place in their conferences. Neither team looked like they were prepared for football season to start. If big improvements are not made along the way, neither team will even smell a conference championship this year.

Y’all gotta lighten the hell up. I saw the mistakes just like the guy next to me did. Just like the SP fans did, just like the damn cheerleaders did. It’s game one. You want to give Shelby and Kings Mountain or Hunter Huss a title then go ahead. I saw heart tonight for BOTH team. A Crest defense that never quit. A South Point QB that was thrown to the wolves and handled it with so much confidence and pride and almost pulled it out. That game was great for both teams I loved it.

Y’all gotta lighten the hell up. I saw the mistakes just like the guy next to me did. Just like the SP fans did, just like the damn cheerleaders did. It’s game one. You want to give Shelby and Kings Mountain or Hunter Huss a title then go ahead. I saw heart tonight for BOTH team. A Crest defense that never quit. A South Point QB that was thrown to the wolves and handled it with so much confidence and pride and almost pulled it out. That game was great for both teams I loved it.
Two games after their season opener Crest and South Point aren't showing any promise. I don't see 2019 as a typical year for either.

Two games after their season opener Crest and South Point aren't showing any promise. I don't see 2019 as a typical year for either.

Might be a hard year to swallow for both teams, but I stand by my old statement. Both teams fought hard that night. Both teams are struggling to figure out which way to go from here on out. While Crest and SP may not be state contenders or even conference championship contenders, both will have boys play their hearts out and us true fans will be there as well eating nachos and fries and cussing and saying for each play “run tha damn ball gosh danggit!” And then “ why in da hell do we run every dang play! Ya gotta throw that thing coach!!!” lol it’s all fun.

Might be a hard year to swallow for both teams, but I stand by my old statement. Both teams fought hard that night. Both teams are struggling to figure out which way to go from here on out. While Crest and SP may not be state contenders or even conference championship contenders, both will have boys play their hearts out and us true fans will be there as well eating nachos and fries and cussing and saying for each play “run tha damn ball gosh danggit!” And then “ why in da hell do we run every dang play! Ya gotta throw that thing coach!!!” lol it’s all fun.
My stance with SP is this.......if it ain't working they will fix it. I am best to keep eating the nachos and fries and let them do what they have done for years.

You might be right but it might be hard to find 2 teams with more injuries this early

Tape an aspirin on it! You get small windows of opportunity to be great!

To beat the man, you have to be a man! Suck it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT