ADVERTISEMENT

Erwin @ Mountain Heritage

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
This is shaping up to be the game of the week in WNC. Erwin and Heritage destroyed their week 1 opponents but I don't know if Daniel Boone from TN is any good. Erwin will have an explosive offense and good QB and WRs. Heritage is very strong up front and will test a typically not strong Erwin defense.

Thoughts?

Heritage might be the best team aside fro ACR in the mountains. I think they win this game by a couple scores. Although what Erwin did looked impressive and they probably have a great team but none of us really know what Daniel Boone has

Reactions: mhhs94
Franklin and Erwin for me. I knew Brevard Heritage and Asheville should be good. I didn’t expect that Brevard would handle Pisgah quite that bad. Franklin beating Murphy handily did surprise me alot

Let’s see how good the Cougs are this year. We are really good and a victory against 3A Erwin will be a good challenge.

Franklin and Erwin for me. I knew Brevard Heritage and Asheville should be good. I didn’t expect that Brevard would handle Pisgah quite that bad. Franklin beating Murphy handily did surprise me alot
You will know what Brevard has this Friday when they go to Knoxville and play Knox Catholic

Reactions: owen98 and mhhs94
I believe in our guys but I think Erwin will be a good challenge for what we may see late in the playoffs this year of 1A. Excited for the test. Cougs by 18.

This game will be a handful for Erwin especially at the pit. I feel that Heritage is a top 3 team this year in 1A West. Cougars by 14+

Erwin was better than some thought they were both big and fast, Heritage was honestly lucky to win that game

they were huge compared to heritage and what's scary is they are still really young, interested to see how the rest of their schedule goes I think Brevard, West and Reynolds will be slight favorites Ashevilles a toss up and Roberson will be no slouch it would be crazy if they were this good and ended up 4-6 again, honestly 6-4/ 7-3 might be the best case scenario with their schedule

I think Heritage is a legit contender in 1a this year but they need to clean some things up or they'll get caught late in the playoffs if not earlier

Last edited:
you can't run a three man front that averages 190 against a line that averages 290 and get pressure on a qb, chases line was bigger than us but not nearly as big or stout as Erwins, we not only couldn't get pressure on the qb are little 150 ib linebacker was getting ate up on run plays, credit to Erwin though they did just beat a 6a team from TN 56-0

Last edited:
How good are they lol?
Knox Catholic is a decent team. Have a few D1 kids. They want make much noise in the private division in TN especially with some of the teams in their conference. They have this kid

Oh you made me think they were a powerhouse by the comment lol I know they are normally really good

you can't run a three man front that averages 190 against a line that averages 290 and get pressure on a qb, chases line was bigger than us but not nearly as big or stout as Erwins, we not only couldn't get pressure on the qb are little 150 ib linebacker was getting ate up on run plays, credit to Erwin though they did just beat a 6a team from TN 56-0
Daniel Boone is not a 6a team in TN. Historically they aren’t a very good football team. Historically they are 278-287 record

Oh you made me think they were a powerhouse by the comment lol I know they are normally really good
They were pretty good until they finally decided to go to the private division in TN. They used to be in the public like Charlotte Catholic

Reactions: KW23 and mhhs94
I'm a UT fan and an app fan too sorry I just thought you were saying if Brevard hangs close with KC we should know they are pretty good but then you didn't have much to say but KC not that good lol, sorry for being rude

I'm a UT fan too and an app fan sorry I just thought you were saying if Brevard hangs close with KC we should know they are pretty good
Brevard played them way better this year than they did last year. Nico was fun to watch Saturday even though it was UTC. Saturday should be interesting against State. State will play a lot better then they did against Western Carolina

It's too Early in the season to know for sure but I think Brevard is western final material in 2a and Heritage in 1a

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT