ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoyed 2019 Football Season But Got To Go

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
I enjoyed the 2019 football season and all since I joined in 2007 till 2015 when I came back as TD-FridayNight. I know a few did not like it that they could not draw me into a pissing match after East Surry won the 1AA Championship but I have a very good reason that I want go into other than age. It was fun most of the time and I hold no grudge against anyone that got under my skin to get a response. I hope I can be back next year and probably want be on the Basketball Board this year, again a good reason. This post will probably make some very happy not seeing me on here. ;)
Good Luck to everyone next year and especially the team I have pulled for since 1965. Like everyone, I just tried to have a good time debating on this forum board and like others, I probably said more than I should have at times but that is the nature of the board. For that on my part, I apologize!
Thank you Deana & Sportsnut17 for this great forum for everyone to debate on ! !

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years to All

Last edited:
Same here. Migratory poster. See you guys here and there until next August.

FNL,

I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I will say you livened up the boards from time to time.

Now with the demise of so many newspapers or one’s that are surviving, they have certainly cut their local HS coverage, you reporting scores and standings around the Northwest area is the only way some can keep up with basketball.

I hope you reconsider on basketball.

Last edited:
Marry Christmas TD. You got just as much right to post here as anybody else does. We all have different opinions that's what makes for good debate. Non of us are right or wroung all the time .
When you come out of your hibernation I suspect you will be ready to devior your foes..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT