ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton vs Tarboro

I just remember all the Tarboro posters up here's predictions for Northeastern at Swe. I don't think they worked out to well for everyone. Edenton survives and advances. Post it up all to see. Big Bird and myself frequently disagree even though we're both Northeastern guys. Do you guys not think Holmes would've beaten SWE? Mitjonta Stanley will run for over 150 yards Friday night. You may slow him down but he's still going to get his numbers. Anyways I'm no Edenton fan but I will pull for them Friday. Going to be a good game in Tarboro but another good one will be in Clinton. We got our hands full.
What u need to focus on is Clinton. NE were clearly the better team but it won’t be that easy Friday my guy. Not too many of us said SWE would win. We clearly said we wanted SWE to win.

Reactions: daagoob
Dragoob is like that stuff that accumulates at the side of your mouth or in your belly button and then wants to talk crap
About what happened.. in other words go to bed and leave the football to the players bc you sound really common

I'm pulling for them because they're a local team just like you pulled for swe
Goob sorry if I confused you. Yeah I picked SWE but believe me I am happy y’all beat them, as we’re a lot of Tarboro fans! I was pulling for Northeastern!

I'm pulling for them because they're a local team just like you pulled for swe
And to be completely honest w/ you, if Tarboro & Northeastern were to play this year. Tarboro would win by 21 or better from what I saw against SWE Friday night.

Reactions: bud33345
And to be completely honest w/ you, if Tarboro & Northeastern were to play this year. Tarboro would win by 21 or better from what I saw against SWE Friday night.
Not making any excuses for SWE but they were without their starting qb and lost their leading rusher in the first half. That changed their offensive game plan.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Your chief of police already said when Edenton wins he wants a cheese biscuit from Abrams compliments of Tarboro PD....
Those things are awesome! I love it when town officials start wagering. That shows that the games mean something to both towns.

Dragoob is like that stuff that accumulates at the side of your mouth or in your belly button and then wants to talk crap
About what happened.. in other words go to bed and leave the football to the players bc you sound really common
Nice post, very well thought out.You wouldn't by any chance be from SWO would you?

Well you'll get your opportunity soon. NE will be going 1a at realignment.
Thats a bet. If that JV team you guys have will be the key players on varsity then you don't stand a chance. Remember Tarboro JV BLEW them out this year.

That's crazy, that's where Im from. Living in Elizabeth City now but just bought property on the outskirts of Tarboro in a small place called Heartsease. We're planning on relocating there in the spring. Our property is on the market here now.
Been a Page Pirate for 43 years

Pulling for the ACES this Friday, obviously! Regardless of the final score, it is clear that both Tarboro and Edenton's football teams have some of the best community support in the state. Period. Go to the Facebook pages of Vidant Edgecombe Hospital and Vidant Chowan Hospital to see the friendly exchanges between the presidents of the hospitals, Patrick Heins (Edgecombe) and Brian Harvill (Chowan), as we get ready for Friday night's showdown!

79602862_4458210557537338_5697641659970355200_o.jpg

77318529_2583156908469246_7200715454329913344_o.jpg

Pulling for the ACES this Friday, obviously! Regardless of the final score, it is clear that both Tarboro and Edenton's football teams have some of the best community support in the state. Period. Go to the Facebook pages of Vidant Edgecombe Hospital and Vidant Chowan Hospital to see the friendly exchanges between the presidents of the hospitals, Patrick Heins (Edgecombe) and Brian Harvill (Chowan), as we get ready for Friday night's showdown!

79602862_4458210557537338_5697641659970355200_o.jpg

77318529_2583156908469246_7200715454329913344_o.jpg
That's some good stuff right there. Congrats to the Aces on another huge season. Now just put a stamp on it!

Relatively little talk about this game on this thread??
Nice meeting you at the northeastern game. Our thread has also gone dead on the 2a board. The only time the Clinton guys put a post up is if I post something up. They hate me over there LOL. So I'm not posting anything else I'm just waiting for the game tomorrow night. Good luck to your Aces, I believe you guys are going to pull the upset. That's not no BS either.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
Looking forward to tomorrow night! Safe travels tomorrow. Is anybody from Edenton coming to tailgate before?

Looking forward to tomorrow night! I know edenton is going to bring a good crowd! Expecting an amazing atmosphere for HS football. I have a ton of respect for the edenton program!!

Looking forward to tomorrow night! Safe travels tomorrow. Is anybody from Edenton coming to tailgate before?
Yessir. Myself & a few of the former players will be attending. Will be deep ok the track more than likely

Nice meeting you at the northeastern game. Our thread has also gone dead on the 2a board. The only time the Clinton guys put a post up is if I post something up. They hate me over there LOL. So I'm not posting anything else I'm just waiting for the game tomorrow night. Good luck to your Aces, I believe you guys are going to pull the upset. That's not no BS either.
Goob gotta get you in some purple and cold when you move to the Tarboro area

Goob gotta get you in some purple and cold when you move to the Tarboro area

Well I'm definitely coming to the games. I graduated from Northeastern in 91 with Coach Moore. Spent 3 yrs there and 1 yr at Page. Waiting to see how this realignment shakes out with a possible 5th classification. I'm the only one vocally predicting an Edenton win tomorrow but you better believe I'm not alone. The others just stay in the closet and are praying that Holmes pulls the upset. I spoke with a local coach today and he also felt like Holmes was going to win. I just have a soft spot for Edenton, not sure why. It just sucks for them because Tarboro is in the east and always crushes their dreams. Heck our dreams may get crushed tomorrow night as well but as with Holmes I like our chances. Wish I could attend your game but we have a huge one in Sampson County where we're the underdog.

Thank you Falcon. They will not stop Stanley, the question is can Edenton stop or slow down Tarboro's running game. I believe they can. The Aces defense and qb play is head and shoulders better than any Aces team we've ever played.
Off topic but is Stanley(#16) playing QB now?

No, as far as I know the coach's son is qb. I could be wrong but if I am one of the Edenton posters will correct me.
I saw a few highlights of the 2nd round & he was at QB. I know my little brother said they were watching film & he was at QB also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT