ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton vs Tarboro

I’ve heard, and it could just be a rumor that he has at qb. If I’m not mistaken maybe a broken collar bone ?

No rumor unfortunately. Our starting QB broke his collarbone in week 9 and is out for the rest of the year.
Did this happen in previous seasons also? I seem to remember there being a backup QB playing in one of the 2 previous meetings, but I am starting to not trust my old man brain like I used to.

I’m not sure, but Stanley was at qb when we played them in 17
Both of your memories are correct. In 17 Trez Coston, our starting QB, was injured in the very first game of the season and Stanley had to play QB the rest of the year including against y’all. Coston is now playing at Marshall.

I was just reminded of Keon Caudle’s “Beast Mode” punt return from last year’s game. Man’s game moment.

One of my favorite things to watch on big game days. Coach Craddocks speech before the 2010 State Championship game.

“They don’t know what’s coming”

Last edited:
I hope I don’t hurt any feelings here, but I’m predicting Tarboro 42 Edenton 14.

How did SWE get into these comments? Lol.
Lights out at SWE, so I'm gonna catch the first half of this one, and once Tarboro gets up by 28, I'm gonna slide down the street to North Edgecombe to watch them win their game.
Let's go Edgecombe County! Except Southwest.

I give Holmes credit. The last two teams checked out in the second half. This year’s team didn’t roll over and they looked very impressive on their first drive of the 4th quarter. 27-6.

I’m not one to complain about officiating, but this is the slowest, most indecisive bunch I’ve seen in a while. Pretty bad both ways, but still irritating.

I'm taking Edenton in this game by 7. Each year is different. SWE gave Tarboro a good game if I'm not mistaken. I believe it was 12-7 at the half, Tarboro. Edenton will have to play a complete 4 qtrs but I think they can get it done.
What a prediction right.

I just remember all the Tarboro posters up here's predictions for Northeastern at Swe. I don't think they worked out to well for everyone. Edenton survives and advances. Post it up all to see. Big Bird and myself frequently disagree even though we're both Northeastern guys. Do you guys not think Holmes would've beaten SWE? Mitjonta Stanley will run for over 150 yards Friday night. You may slow him down but he's still going to get his numbers. Anyways I'm no Edenton fan but I will pull for them Friday. Going to be a good game in Tarboro but another good one will be in Clinton. We got our hands full.
This the team you were goin on & on about how they were going to beat Tarboro with ease?

Reactions: BigBird12
Same stuff. Different year. Congratulations to Tarboro. Another awesome team and another impressive performance. Best of luck next week.

Same stuff. Different year. Congratulations to Tarboro. Another awesome team and another impressive performance. Best of luck next week.
The Aces never gave up.Their defense played well in the third quarter and kept the game within reach. I'm sure the are a better team with their starting qb and Stanley at running back. Thanks for your kind comments.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT