ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week 2

Clinton at WRH
WRH big. This is going purely off last week. Im sure NSJ is much improved, but man that was ugly.
Dogs 42-7

ED at WC
West Craven took down Pamlico 50-20 last week. This is a game I think the panthers get the job done in, and I could see it being high scoring.
ED 38-14

JK at Midway
JK looked good against swansboro last week from all accounts that I have heard, and I actually still think they will make some noise in this conference. However, I really believe midway is going to give them trouble this week. New coach for Midway has that program in a great spot I think. I see JK having real trouble scoring. Give me the raiders
Midway 21-6

Southwest at Richland's
Richlands with a pretty impressive win over South Brunswick last week. SWO with a respectful showing losing by a couple Tds to Jville.
I still think SWO wins the game but it may be closer than stallion fans want it to be.
SWO 28-17

Kinston at Greene Central
I am going to overreact to GC one putting up 25 on NL and I am going to chalk Kinston's blowout loss to SC up as a fluke. Ill take Kinston with a game winning drive.
Kinston 34-33

FC at NL
FC wins comfortably, even though I do think NL could be better than previous years.
FC 41-6

SL at Dixon
Dixon, 35-6

Clinton at WRH
WRH big. This is going purely off last week. Im sure NSJ is much improved, but man that was ugly.
Dogs 42-7

ED at WC
West Craven took down Pamlico 50-20 last week. This is a game I think the panthers get the job done in, and I could see it being high scoring.
ED 38-14

JK at Midway
JK looked good against swansboro last week from all accounts that I have heard, and I actually still think they will make some noise in this conference. However, I really believe midway is going to give them trouble this week. New coach for Midway has that program in a great spot I think. I see JK having real trouble scoring. Give me the raiders
Midway 21-6

Southwest at Richland's
Richlands with a pretty impressive win over South Brunswick last week. SWO with a respectful showing losing by a couple Tds to Jville.
I still think SWO wins the game but it may be closer than stallion fans want it to be.
SWO 28-17

Kinston at Greene Central
I am going to overreact to GC one putting up 25 on NL and I am going to chalk Kinston's blowout loss to SC up as a fluke. Ill take Kinston with a game winning drive.
Kinston 34-33

FC at NL
FC wins comfortably, even though I do think NL could be better than previous years.
FC 41-6

SL at Dixon
Dixon, 35-6
Wallace by a bunch.
ED in a close one.
Midway
Richlands
GC
FC
Dixon

Reactions: WingTpanther
Starting week 3 podcast will be featuring the DC3 aswell as East Bladen so we will be talking more about their games aswell starting next week if anyone is interested in listening in.

Whelp the Midway hype got shutdown pretty hard. JK ran away with that one. To be fair two times inside your 10 and not coming away with points in the 1st half hurt. 2nd half JK just blew the doors wide open 41-6 last time I checked

West Craven defeating ED 34-29 was a shocker for me congrats @Otis4411 big time win on a messy night
It only drizzled a little at times. The air cooled off. I thought it was a perfect night for football once we got past halftime. It’s unusual for us to get rain moving from north to south. When I first saw the radar I was talking to @dogs79 and I thought that mess was coming our way. But I put it in motion and it was going opposite from what is our normal pattern. So it worked out well for us. The win was a shocker to me also. Last week we gave up some runs to Pamlico and that worried me. But we got a few kids back from injury and it looks like we had a good week of coaching em up! Our jr qb is an athlete!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT