Wallace
Clinton
JK
Midway
Spring Creek
Goldsboro
ED

Reactions: 96panther
Cougars look strong after there week 1 win I say they take down EW After what I saw they got a chance to take the conference Coach James got them boyz playin right

Cougars look strong after there week 1 win I say they take down EW After what I saw they got a chance to take the conference Coach James got them boyz playin right

Taking the conference? Goldsboro? Its early alot of football to be played but lets be realistic......yall played Hobbton.....i like Coach Hill and Mallard over there but Hobbton would lose to most schools JV teams right now

Last edited:
The boro have a chance they got two hard nose running backs that are hard to bring down and a defense that doesn't look like they are goin to give up anything we'll find out when conf starts

Come on man you must not know about the boro 4th we got a RB looking like Montrell Coley y'all better hope coach James don't let the dogs out

Lol new guys......this the same Goldsboro that went 1-10 last season.....you guys beat Hobbton....calm down beat someone noteworthy then talk

I know about the "Boro". I know they USE to be good, but the past few years.....well they've been not so good. Coming in 4th in a conference built like this is not too shabby. Especially after a single win season last year.

Results from last night

EB 35 Clinton 16
WRH 48 SWO 7
Spring Creek 48 Lejune 0
Eastern Wayne 34 Goldsboro 12
JK 55 Southern Wayne 13
Princeton 41 Midway 21
East Duplin 27 Jacksonville 26

Boys got lucky we b good had a bad game and the officials where against us coach James will get them back in track this week

Goldsboro finishes below .500 this year and will go on at least a 4 game losing streak at some point in the season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT