ADVERTISEMENT

2A ECC basketball(Boys)

That was as nasty as I’ve seen a highschool dunk in person. Right in that dudes grill.

I hope someone got it on video or a picture of it or something.....that might of beat JT Miller's dunk on a Wallace defender back in 2010 I believe it was

Not sure the story but looks like Wallace gave Goldsboro all they wanted last night....final Goldsboro 66 WRH 60

Senior Night tomorrow vs Wallace...current senior class has gone currently 83-20 in their HS careers...hope that number in the win column continues to rise

Clinton wins a sloppy offensive game against Wallace 61-47 here on senior night. Didnt have the services of 6'5 junior Xavier Howard tonight not sure what the story is behind that but definitely missed him team has looked somewhat shaky on offensive side last 2 games

Clinton wins a sloppy offensive game against Wallace 61-47 here on senior night. Didnt have the services of 6'5 junior Xavier Howard tonight not sure what the story is behind that but definitely missed him team has looked somewhat shaky on offensive side last 2 games

ISS.

Other scores from last night

Goldsboro 57 Spring Creek 52
James Kenan 54 East Dupin 37

Clinton 86 East Duplin 48 Final. Clinton wraps up a undefeated conf play improve to 21-1(12-0)

Coach Jordan has the Horses clicking on all cylinders!
I try to stay off the site but this is crazy. Them kids are the reason they are winning. I assure you it's not the coaching. Those kids have to put up with all kinds of crazy. Lies!!!!

Final Conf Standings going into the tournament

1.Clinton 21-1(12-0)
2.Goldsboro 19-3(10-2)
3.East Duplin 11-10(6-6)
4.James Kenan 14-6(6-6)
5.Spring Creek 9-12(5-7)
6.Wallace Rose-Hill 6-14(3-9)
7.Midway 5-16(0-12)

Looking ahead to the tournament this upcoming week good chance we could see Clinton vs Goldsboro round 3.

We could play Goldsboro everyday it doesn’t matter. We own them.

I dont disagree with ya but both times we played them we shot the ball extremely well and we were able to use big runs to really just blow the game out the water....now if for.some reason we have the same offensive game like against Wallace amd Spring Creek the 2nd time aroumd it could be a much closer game.....still believe Clinton is hands down best team in conference hopefully blow this out the water next week and get ready for the state playoffs riding high

I dont disagree with ya but both times we played them we shot the ball extremely well and we were able to use big runs to really just blow the game out the water....now if for.some reason we have the same offensive game like against Wallace amd Spring Creek the 2nd time aroumd it could be a much closer game.....still believe Clinton is hands down best team in conference hopefully blow this out the water next week and get ready for the state playoffs riding high

It's hard to beat someone 3 times in a season. A physical team like Wallace or a team like Spring Creek that can shoot, both teams with nothing to lose.
Clinton is, hands down the class of the conference, but not the best coached.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
It's hard to beat someone 3 times in a season. A physical team like Wallace or a team like Spring Creek that can shoot, both teams with nothing to lose.
Clinton is, hands down the class of the conference, but not the best coached.
Well said!!!!
It's a shame those kids have to deal with their coach. He only has support from just a very few. A lot of people are wanting change after the season is over. CLINTON basketball is the talk of Jacksonville and not in a positive way.

My only concern is the coaching im sorry im not sold on Coach Jordan and when it comes down to playing teams like Fairmont,Kinston,and Greene Central who can match us athlete for athlete size for size and it comes down to coaching...ughhh...Midway Playoff game in 2015....and the last 3 Northside-Jax games all come to mind...just my opinion

Coach Jordan has benefited from the talent that has come thru the last few years....good players sometimes make coaches look way better than they actually are....Mike Boykin,Jeremiah Pope,EJ Howard,JT Evans,Josiah Pope,Zion Autry,Dewan Lesane,Kris Williams ,JJ Robertson,Xavier Autry,Thaxter Spruill lets not act like he hasnt been surrounded by talented guys.....Coach Spell,Horne,or Pope could have and probably would have accomplised just as much maybe even more than what Jordan has done during his tenure here......lets not act like he is John Wooden or Roy Williams

Reactions: swampstomp
Coach Jordan has benefited from the talent that has come thru the last few years....good players sometimes make coaches look way better than they actually are....Mike Boykin,Jeremiah Pope,EJ Howard,JT Evans,Josiah Pope,Zion Autry,Dewan Lesane,Kris Williams ,JJ Robertson,Xavier Autry,Thaxter Spruill lets not act like he hasnt been surrounded by talented guys.....Coach Spell,Horne,or Pope could have and probably would have accomplised just as much maybe even more than what Jordan has done during his tenure here......lets not act like he is John Wooden or Roy Williams

The whole community agrees and don't understand why he is still coaching. All those coaches were great mentors to the players. Nobody was going around threatening other schools and making a mockery of CHS.

My only concern is the coaching im sorry im not sold on Coach Jordan and when it comes down to playing teams like Fairmont,Kinston,and Greene Central who can match us athlete for athlete size for size and it comes down to coaching...ughhh...Midway Playoff game in 2015....and the last 3 Northside-Jax games all come to mind...just my opinion

You are "in the zone"!

Could Coach Jordan do what Coach Spell did with that 2009-2010 team?
There is ten times more athletic ability in this years group BUT not even close in coaching. Spells team were disciplined, played together, and would run through a brick wall for him. The whole team came out during starting lineups. No names were called. It was one of the best coaching jobs at CHS.

There is ten times more athletic ability in this years group BUT not even close in coaching. Spells team were disciplined, played together, and would run through a brick wall for him. The whole team came out during starting lineups. No names were called. It was one of the best coaching jobs at CHS.

Agree with all the above Brad Spell's coaching was benchmark

Dont think i can remember a team that had this combination of size and athleticism...
Last time probably had to be the team in the early 2000's that feature guys like Darrell Steele,Rock Wells,Brian Howard,Greg Coxum,Jamar Hicks etc etc those guys but i believe they had a pretty injury plague season if i can remember correctly

And off subject but i wish someone would have talked King #40 into playing football 6'4 240 could have used him as a blocking TE and on the defensive line lol just a random thought

Dont think i can remember a team that had this combination of size and athleticism...
Last time probably had to be the team in the early 2000's that feature guys like Darrell Steele,Rock Wells,Brian Howard,Greg Coxum,Jamar Hicks etc etc those guys but i believe they had a pretty injury plague season if i can remember correctly

Don't Forget Pat Oates. That front line had Rock Wells 6'5 Darrell Steele 6'6 and Pat Oates 6'6. They were big.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT