ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Randolph Coach?

Ok I started following them last year. My nephew plays there. Just wondering what they are going to do.

May not hear anything until near the end of school year.

Stay tuned.

Can't. Known him since I was about 12 years old. Got to let his record and others speak on him.
Man I am old.
I didn't mean to get into his personal life, I meant past coaching stops. There ws and may still be an Arrington that helped with running the legion program, possibly same person?

Well, I think he was an assistant under Burton Cates at Lee County. And he was an assistant at Randleman and Eastern Randolph before that. Even was HC at Randleman in 2000 & 2001 (3-19, .136)

Reactions: thekidd12
Well, I think he was an assistant under Burton Cates at Lee County. And he was an assistant at Randleman and Eastern Randolph before that. Even was HC at Randleman in 2000 & 2001 (3-19, .136)
Yep.

Great guy, great coach. Tough dude. Was LB/DE and maybe OL on 83 3A title team that won state over Thomasville. Played baseball and football at Guilford College back when its was a very tough NAIA league. He will do well at ER and certainly instill some much needed discipline that has been greatly lacking.

Reactions: thekidd12
Great guy, great coach. Tough dude. Was LB/DE and maybe OL on 83 3A title team that won state over Thomasville. Played baseball and football at Guilford College back when its was a very tough NAIA league. He will do well at ER and certainly instill some much needed discipline that has been greatly lacking.
Thanks Griddie I could have put all that but don't want it getting back to him I made him sound that good.

Like I mentioned known him since before he could shave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT