ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Randolph at Asheboro

Caught half of the JV game last night.

The future could be alright for both teams. One thing's for sure.........ER's QB is a ball-faking machine. He had Blue Comet defenders in other dimensions looking for that football.

Caught half of the JV game last night.

The future could be alright for both teams. One thing's for sure.........ER's QB is a ball-faking machine. He had Blue Comet defenders in other dimensions looking for that football.
Wait until my favorite sport starts…
You’re going to like him Chute…
Born and raised down my way.
Brother played second base a few years back.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
What a night. What a freakin' night.

ER needs to take Carter Revelle to dinner. He saved the Cats last night. His 50 yard TD scamper down the middle of the field was a thing of beauty. Revelle also had a nice run off a fake punt and threw two TD's.

The play of the night was Rayden West channeling his inner Darrell Green and running down the Asheboro receiver for TD saving tackle. I thought for sure that receiver was taking it to the house.

Deshaun Shamberger and Kobe Walker had good games for ER. Shamberger has a great pair of hands. It was also awesome seeing Timmy Brower back on the field. Brower had a nice catch and gives ER some more depth in the secondary.

It's always good when you turn the ball over four times and still win. I still think ER got robbed of a score in the second quarter.

My hats off to Asheboro. They look 50x better than they did last year. You can tell that Coach Brown and staff have already made an impact. Asheboro QB is not bad at all. He's got a couple of speedy wideouts he can connect with.

Worst thing of the night was the freak injury. That was tough to watch if you're an ER fan.

What a night. What a freakin' night.

ER needs to take Carter Revelle to dinner. He saved the Cats last night. His 50 yard TD scamper down the middle of the field was a thing of beauty. Revelle also had a nice run off a fake punt and threw two TD's.

The play of the night was Rayden West channeling his inner Darrell Green and running down the Asheboro receiver for TD saving tackle. I thought for sure that receiver was taking it to the house.

Deshaun Shamberger and Kobe Walker had good games for ER. Shamberger has a great pair of hands. It was also awesome seeing Timmy Brower back on the field. Brower had a nice catch and gives ER some more depth in the secondary.

It's always good when you turn the ball over four times and still win. I still think ER got robbed of a score in the second quarter.

My hats off to Asheboro. They look 50x better than they did last year. You can tell that Coach Brown and staff have already made an impact. Asheboro QB is not bad at all. He's got a couple of speedy wideouts he can connect with.

Worst thing of the night was the freak injury. That was tough to watch if you're an ER fan.
On a serious note, that injury is awful. Great young man in addition to fine football player.

Now back to my usual style of posting.

Chute what are you doing? Writing up each game with player’s names and almost play by play accounts??? If you did this all the time…
Wait…

Can’t wait until playoffs, if ER makes it, and the inevitable “we don’t know nothing about East Randolph” post.
As always job well done sir.

Reactions: Orange01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT