ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Alamance @ Havelock

Havelock battle tested so ima take havelock as long as they don’t do stupid penalties like last night

havelock 35 eastern Alamance 28
That illegal participation was bs tho smh... That can get called on every td in every game if that's the case lol

Yes the penalties have always been crazy for us. This week can we shut down EA passing attack that is the question. If we can do that we should be fine, this will be the best QB we have seen this year. This will be a very good game as long as we keep it clean, our defense always puts us in good positions.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
If anyone can talk to Wooten tell him to tell the defensive line to get ready to put their hands up all game eastern Alamance loves the fake hand off slant pass over the middle if they can get their hands up and either bat them passes down or tip them havelock can be really successful protecting the middle

Everytime rams get rolling refs call a flag to kill they drive and put us in 1 or 2 and 25/30 yards only thing been called on eastern is illegal procedure it’s crazy how they never get holding calls lmao they got a nfl line I guess

I’ll say this win or lose eagles defense is good but havelock can most definitely move the ball on them comfortably the refs keep putting us in bad positions all night

Unsportsmanlike on the extra point attempt on havelock this is hilarious eastern did y’all pay the refs like damn y’all players can’t do shit wrong huh

If anyone can talk to Wooten tell him to tell the defensive line to get ready to put their hands up all game eastern Alamance loves the fake hand off slant pass over the middle if they can get their hands up and either bat them passes down or tip them havelock can be really successful protecting the middle

A whole lot of ref talk i see

Yeah it is a whole lot of ref talk when every personal foul penalty was on us lmao it’s funny how every time we drove we get a 20 yard holding penalty but I’m not about to talk to a pussy who waits until after the game to talk shit but was quiet all week get ya lame ass on

Yeah it is a whole lot of ref talk when every personal foul penalty was on us lmao it’s funny how every time we drove we get a 20 yard holding penalty but I’m not about to talk to a pussy who waits until after the game to talk shit but was quiet all week get ya lame ass on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT