ADVERTISEMENT

East vs West

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Nothing I can really say this year. As much as I believe that east plays just as good football as the wesy does, the west is whooping @ss in these championships. As of this posting, it's 6-2 west. Maybe the east can save face in the last two games.
Edit: I meant 6-0 west.

Last edited:
Ya'll don't have alot of saavy and adaptable coaching, and player and scheme development out there(except maybe Havelock and Wake Forest to an extent). There's alot of talent out east, but the coaching and schemes out west is more saavy and always changing developing, players always developed(as a group in all classes) with diet/personal training, camps, etc.

A good percentage of teams out east just put talent on the field and think they'll run run run run run their way to a title.

Reactions: PBBear51
The majority of the western teams had fairly balanced offenses, with the exception of Weddington and Charlotte Catholic. I agree with Chopper, the East needs to get it together and develop more balanced offenses.

Reactions: Chopper747
Well the West has bragging rights. The games I saw they were clearly the better team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT