ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry vs: Surry Central ---Predictions/Thoughts

From what I saw at the scrimmage Tuesday all around East Surry looked really good. They have had some new people step up and get ready for their time to shine. Qb was solid and accurate and was droppin the hammer on defense as well. New faces at RB should give everyone fits all year with a nice mix of pure speed and power. The defense was nasty as the Wrecking Crew should be. I know it was a scrimmage and it was against Elkin but they looked well prepared. Should be a good game next Friday. I know our young men will play their hearts out and be #27 Strong all season. Go Big Red!!

Reactions: Wings_of_Glory
From what I saw at the scrimmage Tuesday all around East Surry looked really good. They have had some new people step up and get ready for their time to shine. Qb was solid and accurate and was droppin the hammer on defense as well. New faces at RB should give everyone fits all year with a nice mix of pure speed and power. The defense was nasty as the Wrecking Crew should be. I know it was a scrimmage and it was against Elkin but they looked well prepared. Should be a good game next Friday. I know our young men will play their hearts out and be #27 Strong all season. Go Big Red!!

I agree with you ESOD. East defense is going to be tough all year. They have some nice talent stepping into some important roles. They will play their hearts out for Gage. Central lost several key players and talent and they are always predictable. Shouldn't be too much of a contest. Big Red all the way!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT