ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry vs. MIC

Live feed for this game? Or radio?
May be covered on radio, WIFM 100.9 FM if they don't cover Elkin again this week. They have 2 area games showing on their calendar of games this week East Surry vs MIC but the Elkin vs T Jefferson Academy is in bold, so it may be the Elkin game. They usually rotate games in their coverage area. Maybe someone may have heard something different.

May be covered on radio, WIFM 100.9 FM if they don't cover Elkin again this week. They have 2 area games showing on their calendar of games this week East Surry vs MIC but the Elkin vs T Jefferson Academy is in bold, so it may be the Elkin game. They usually rotate games in their coverage area. Maybe someone may have heard something different.

Thanks much!!

They will be broadcasting the Elkin game with live updates from ES.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
MIC is a good team with a lot of Speed players. ES is a Different animal this year. MIC would not be able to beat the Reidsville team that ES beat earlier this year. My pick is ES by 28 points.
I’ve not got a dog in this fight but,after watching ES Team...They play as good as a well coached college team! Goodluck To both teams!

Reactions: fooozzzballfan
I like this matchup, it could be interesting. Maybe closer than most would think. MIC does put athletes on the field but historically struggles against smash mouth teams which ES is not. I think it’s kind of the exact opposite of the Mitchell Swain matchup. So I’m going East by 10.
Didn’t miss it by much ESOD! Lol

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Dang,,, I missed this one on the Score,,, ES didnt look as good as Usual this year,,, MIC play good ball control but just was unable to Cash In when hey needed to. MIC is a good team and played a good game !!!!

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Tons of credit to MIC. They are very athletic and took ES out of their game in the 1st half (a couple of good defensive series + ball control on offense). East made good adjustments in the 2nd half and controlled the game. MIC picked up a couple of very questionable, fortuitous calls in the 2nd half - one that negated an ES pick-6 on 4th down and set up MIC first and goal (they went on to score their only TD of the half on that drive). The Cards were able to switch gears and put together a methodical scoring drive, eating up 6 minutes in the 4th quarter to pretty much seal the game. ES wasn’t at their best, but they still were able to survive and advance. They will have to be much sharper next week against Mitchell.

I’m your daisy on that bet Mitchell county mountie. Based on what I seen last week in the granite city out of mics it’s a running clock after the half in pilot. To me Burris was good but smith had as good a game
Lol, hello there “daisy”!

EKl2YLUXsAIkSI9

East Surry played their worst game of the season tonight. WAYYY too many false starts killing several drives in the first half defense picked up for the offenses first off night of the season only surrendered 1 true TD the second was an early Christmas present from the ole zebras. Either way the game was far closer due to cardinals lack of intensity tonigth.

East Surry played their worst game of the season tonight. WAYYY too many false starts killing several drives in the first half defense picked up for the offenses first off night of the season only surrendered 1 true TD the second was an early Christmas present from the ole zebras. Either way the game was far closer due to cardinals lack of intensity tonigth.
That's why if you do find a way to get by Mitchell, Tarboro will curb stomp you again.

Doubt it, we can resale unlike your team. Just goes with success. Win a few and you’ll understand.

Not my team. I have no team to Speak of that I pull for every week I travel to different Towns each week to see different teams play. I may change my plans and go back to East Surry and watch your team play Friday. Either way have a Safe Travel trip down the mountain and Best of Luck to both teams !!!

Agreed, but everyone has bad days great teams overcome them like the cardinals did tonight. The last time the cardinals had an off week was against West Stokes... they followed it up by beating Reidsville.

Interesting that Reidsville and West Stokes are playing in the western 2A finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT