ADVERTISEMENT

East Surry vs. MIC

I'll bite on this, to quote Mr. Owl in the old commercial It'll take 3 licks to get to the center of your tootsie roll pop. If it took 2 overtimes for y'all to beat ma, yall better pack a leftover turkey sandwich cause y'all gonna have a long night come Friday. Rich/Cotton Candy I'd love to meet ya if you make the trip.

Reactions: Cold Biscuit
In your case cubic zirconia. I know fake jewelry when I see it, you can’t fool me playa
Y’all the fakes jewelry I’ve ever seen. You got lucky to escape the granite city with a win now you travel up the road about 15 minutes and I can already tell you, you won’t like the outcome.

MIC is a good team with a lot of Speed players. ES is a Different animal this year. MIC would not be able to beat the Reidsville team that ES beat earlier this year. My pick is ES by 28 points.

I need some popcorn...the exchanges between Cotton Candy Rich and ESOD are just too entertaining, and it’s only Saturday.

Maybe Tootsie with the pathetic crowd they bring the cardinals bring to many fans to pick out anyone.
I’ll be there to see these so called D1 studs. Those are non-commit able offers. If they real offers commit today and I bet they want except it. Your WR’s couldn’t hold a candle to Donavan Greene. Now Unc wants everyone on your roster. Those are D2 talents at best limestone college maybe. You think your QB can challenge Sam Howell the comedy doesn’t stop with you. Country boys vs City boys blame the grub worms for this L you about to take.

I’ll be there to see these so called D1 studs. Those are non-commit able offers. If they real offers commit today and I bet they want except it. Your WR’s couldn’t hold a candle to Donavan Greene. Now Unc wants everyone on your roster. Those are D2 talents at best limestone college maybe. You think your QB can challenge Sam Howell the comedy doesn’t stop with you. Country boys vs City boys blame the grub worms for this L you about to take.
They are committed offers LOL 4 commits 2 underclassmen that haven’t committed anywhere yet.

I like this matchup, it could be interesting. Maybe closer than most would think. MIC does put athletes on the field but historically struggles against smash mouth teams which ES is not. I think it’s kind of the exact opposite of the Mitchell Swain matchup. So I’m going East by 10.

I like this matchup, it could be interesting. Maybe closer than most would think. MIC does put athletes on the field but historically struggles against smash mouth teams which ES is not. I think it’s kind of the exact opposite of the Mitchell Swain matchup. So I’m going East by 10.
Anyone who has seen both teams knows it’s not gonna be that close at all. East will give up 14-21 points but put up over 50.

Cotton Candy if Mt Airy still had the Greens this year you would be done tonight plus take into a fact our starting QB didn't play a down this season and we still took your tail to overtime East Surry 50 to 14

Reactions: sbbbfan
Outside of a lucky fumble return td. That was it this same great offense choked on the biggest stage. When faced with adversity you bowed down, crumble. This ain’t coming to America but you pulled that falling down the steps routine. Hey Lou your rents due, running clock by halftime. Ok running clock:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm telling you this poster is not in any way associated with Mountain Island Charter. I've known Coach Washington for several years and he would never condone such behavior. I actually think it is someone with a grudge against MIC.

It's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.

When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

I don't know why you would say that. This message is for people that continue to break rules and come back under a different name.

Anyways back to the game thread.

It's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.

When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).
I hope this isn’t true he always brung a good laughs to everyone on the boards.

Seems no one takes Cotton Candy serious but MIC. Everyone knows he's a jokester and jokes back with him all in fun. Public schools talk crap about each other all the time but these private and charter know they have an advantage and want to whine when their school is brought into upcoming games. There are people on here ever year that posts as though they are from a school that they are not from just to get things stirred up. Everyone just goes right back at them and no one threatens or complains to NCPreps as MIC did, well there was a private school about 5 years back that did but it was their main BBall supporter for a fact on here that kept it going. They claimed it was upsetting their girls. If these schools want to play sports with public schools then they need to learn to take the ribbing the public schools dish out to each other or does the advantage they have over public schools bother them, so they want to stay under the radar.

Last edited:
Reactions: WHChoops
Seems no one takes Cotton Candy serious but MIC. Everyone knows he's a jokester and jokes back with him all in fun. Public schools talk crap about each other all the time but these private and charter know they have an advantage and want to whine when their school is brought into upcoming games. There are people on here ever year that posts as though they are from a school that they are not fro just to get things stirred up. Everyone just goes right back at them and no one whines as MIC did, well there was a private school about 5 years back that did but it was their main BBall supporter for a fact on here that kept it going. They claimed it was upsetting their girls. If these schools want to play sports with public schools then they need to learn to take the ribbing the public schools dish out to each other or does the advantage they have over public schools bother them, so they want to stay under the radar.
Dang you actually wrote a lot that didn’t show up until I click to “quote “ Humm

but I agree with you tho. Quit being so soft and ol cotton candy brings a lot to the table sad thing is he will disappear after next Friday night or after Deanna post he may be gone all ready:)

You don’t know what schools I’ve heard from in the past years. There a couple that are still playing this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT