ADVERTISEMENT

East Rowan 50 Freedom 49

Freedom shouldn't have been a 2 seed anyway. I knew this might happen, I hardly consider this an upset.

Boy was this a surprise. Where in the world did the defense go? I haven't seen a #15 or #16 seed win and score that many in a long time.

roll.r191677.gif

On the bright side for Freedom.....this is the bright side. It is not going to get any better.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Boy was this a surprise. Where in the world did the defense go? I haven't seen a #15 or #16 seed win and score that many in a long time.
You know over on that 3A West discussion thread, you said the Crest defense was SLIGHTLY better than Freedom's defense. That's what you said, my friend.

I have not smoked pot in a long time, but if you get anymore of that stuff, let me know.

Originally posted by icardcav3:
Yes bj played had over 200 yards and 6 tds poor coaching and poor qb play cost them
That's what has been said all year even by some Freedom fans.

All 5 N/W 3/4 teams lost in the 1st round.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Boy was this a surprise. Where in the world did the defense go? I haven't seen a #15 or #16 seed win and score that many in a long time.[/QUOTE]You know over on that 3A West discussion thread, you said the Crest defense was SLIGHTLY better than Freedom's defense. That's what you said, my friend.

I have not smoked pot in a long time, but if you get anymore of that stuff, let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I said slightly Rulz- I don't smoke the wacky but Freedom's defense must have been toking to let East Rowan score that many.

Originally posted by icardcav3:
Yes bj played had over 200 yards and 6 tds poor coaching and poor qb play cost them
I wouldnt blame anyone on O for poor play, 49 points??????? sounds like that vaunted D giving up 50 is who needs the blame

It was offensive turnovers starting within 60 seconds of the start of the game.4 fumbles (2 by number 5) 1 interception all by offense.Yeah our conference and schedule sucked.It is what it is.Our seniors have had 3 head coaches in 3 years.Im done for now at Freedom for now as far a football.grandson just started football so I have a break.Still it sucks to be up by 7 and have the ball 2 years in a row with 3 min to go in the game and cant get a first down.Oh well As far a seeding goes though we should be a 3 or 4 .It is what it is .
Good luck to everyone else.I gonna find a game next week to go to

Not bad for our 5th place team out of the SPC... 5-1 on the night as a whole.

Lol. I told u that freedom wouldnt be here long!! Lmao. All that talk. 2 weak.
Freedom would have finished around 6th in the smac.

Not surprised by this upset, I am surprised that ER put up that many points.

This post was edited on 11/15 7:01 AM by us_doss11

Can't blame the defense when your offense has 5 turnovers the qb couldn't manage the game without bj they are a 5 or 6 win team maybe bj will look around at another school to attend next year a team with a qb and a Coach

Dog is correct, all downhill from now on. We have already lived it.

This post was edited on 11/15 7:47 AM by bamatide13

I know turnovers hurt but Freedom put up 49! Try looking at the defense as well. The O wasn't the problem it seems....and lol at the "Title Contenders"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT