ADVERTISEMENT

East Montgomery Jamboree

new_dawg

Dec 20, 2003
Albemarle NC
This is listed for August 11th at 9 am. What teams will be there. Only two I've heard is EM and South Robeson.

West Montgomery, Morehead and CATA will also be there. I've heard 6 or 7 teams would be there but those are the ones I know will be there along with the 2 you mentioned.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Round 1 9am-9:30am
1- EM - Morehead
2- WM - CATA
3- Central Davidson - Piedmont
4- North Stanly - S. Robeson

Round 2 9:35- 10:05
1- EM - S. Robeson
2- C.Davidson - CATA
3- WM - Morehead
4- NS - Piedmont

Round 3 10:10- 10:40
1- EM - Piedmont
2- NS - CATA
3- WM - S. Robeson
4- C.Davidson - Morehead

Round 4 10:45-11:15
1- EM - CATA
2- WM - Piedmont
3- C. Davidson - S. Robeson
4- NS - Morehead

I got to sneak in and watch some of the Jamboree and I will say EM was impressive! They are high energy and they looked cool in there Official Carolina Panthers pants. WM looked kind of sluggish to start with. Dozier flubbed the first handoff against Piedmont but he made redeemed himself with a few great passes and some great catches by his receivers. They have speed and strength to spare. I still say WM #1 - EM #2 when the chips fall at the end of the season! I will say I only saw WM for the final session but I hear they owned S. Robeson and CATA. NS was as usual...

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I heard NS looked good. Had a promising fr defensive lineman that has really good size.

Who stood out in your opinion for both EM & WM buzzard???????
I don't know many names at EM but both QB's Watts and Maynard both looked good. I'm not sure of the kids name, I'm thinking he is a Davis kid, but he is about 6'6" with plenty of size to go with his height! He looked like a man among boys! For WM I would say O-line and D-line were very solid! Shaun Cranford and Gabe Ellis can push anybody around! Dozier made some very nice passes and Javious Morrison made a great catch with several yards after following some quick jukes and jives to make guys miss! Jamontezz Little also showed up as a threat! He always does though! North Stanly had some moments but they looked about like normal. Antonio Williams broke out a couple good runs but he didn't get many carrys. That Josh McCorkle kid looks good. He has some size for a Sophmore! Yall should expect big things in the next couple years from him.

For one series of plays, Piedmont was as good as anyone there. WM had to go with the bigs to stop them the second time around and they looked good doing it. Thank you Piedmont for for going smash mouth and waking them up.

Reactions: Buzzard15
Round 1 9am-9:30am
1- EM - Morehead
2- WM - CATA
3- Central Davidson - Piedmont
4- North Stanly - S. Robeson

Round 2 9:35- 10:05
1- EM - S. Robeson
2- C.Davidson - CATA
3- WM - Morehead
4- NS - Piedmont

Round 3 10:10- 10:40
1- EM - Piedmont
2- NS - CATA
3- WM - S. Robeson
4- C.Davidson - Morehead

Round 4 10:45-11:15
1- EM - CATA
2- WM - Piedmont
3- C. Davidson - S. Robeson
4- NS - Morehead
Montgomery County Fan. How did North Stanly look last night?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT