ADVERTISEMENT

2A East Montgomery Basketball

offthehook

Aug 21, 2004
Congratulations to the Anson Bearcats on their upset of East Montgomery's boys basketball. Anson took advantage of our matchups tonight.

Anson's coach picked us apart in the 2nd half. Their players anticipated everything we did on offense and defense. We didn't adjust and it subsequently cost us the game. Not to mention, our best shooters were benched for unknown reasons.

Hopefully, East can stay afloat until the merger with West! My son is a senior and I regret his season ended due to reasons beyond the players control. Go Bearcats.... You guys may have won only 3 games, but your future (with your coach) is bright. Keep pounding!!

Montgomery Central will be on the radar in a few years. Change is Coming!!

Reactions: coldpuppies
Congratulations to the Anson Bearcats on their upset of East Montgomery's boys basketball. Anson took advantage of our matchups tonight.

Anson's coach picked us apart in the 2nd half. Their players anticipated everything we did on offense and defense. We didn't adjust and it subsequently cost us the game. Not to mention, our best shooters were benched for unknown reasons.

Hopefully, East can stay afloat until the merger with West! My son is a senior and I regret his season ended due to reasons beyond the players control. Go Bearcats.... You guys may have won only 3 games, but your future (with your coach) is bright. Keep pounding!!

Montgomery Central will be on the radar in a few years. Change is Coming!!
This season was a total disaster for the Eagles! I could go on for hours about how bad they were coached..........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT