ADVERTISEMENT

East Gaston @ Stuart Cramer

How did y'all like that purple hail storm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well since you're new to Gaston County, and are a St. Cramer fan - welcome to Meth Holly.
On a side note...you are probably the same jocksniffer that goes by the name 22wham. Either way - until the powers that be make it flag.....get ready to play football against SP.

Maybe your beloved St. Cramer classy coaches and players will have all 11 on defense jump offsides on purpose against SP AGAIN in an ATTEMPT to knock them down like yall did a few years ago. Wasn't smart then....and you're still paying for it.

PS - please don't steal our belongings in the middle of the night to pay for you habits...we work hard for what we have and would like to keep it. Steal from people in Denver, Mtn. Island and Alexis. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: SPRaiders78
Nice to see you are living in the past. Don't know much about the Red Raiders but I see you guys do that a lot. As far as being a meth head dude look at your fans - your fan base looks like the same person

Nice to see you are living in the past. Don't know much about the Red Raiders but I see you guys do that a lot. As far as being a meth head dude look at your fans - your fan base looks like the same person
It's just nice to have a fan base...........................

Reactions: raider1959
I saw it posted somewhere that South Point has been playing Stewy for seven years now. With an overall record of 7 - 0 against them. Not a single game has been close. 345 points for SP 45 points for SC. That works out to 49.3 to 6.4 per game. All good things have to come to and end but I don’t see it happening this year.

I saw it posted somewhere that South Point has been playing Stewy for seven years now. With an overall record of 7 - 0 against them. Not a single game has been close. 345 points for SP 45 points for SC. That works out to 49.3 to 6.4 per game. All good things have to come to and end but I don’t see it happening this year.
Why don’t you see it happening this year ?

Look all I know is that QB can scoot. The raiders had a great program. Cramer is on the way up and it's seems like the raiders are on the way down. Looks like a trap game all the way

• Haha
Reactions: DeBoer31
Look all I know is that QB can scoot. The raiders had a great program. Cramer is on the way up and it's seems like the raiders are on the way down. Looks like a trap game all the way
yes, the QB is a good player.
On the way up where...to 2-3 wins? Last year, with much better players than you have now, yall only beat N. Gaston...and they were winless. Against SP, you missed your chance at glory -even though it sounds like getting beaten by 3 TDs was a moral victory for the Purple Drizzle.
SP is much better this year. Defense was a bunch of Sophomores and a few Juniors last year. They all growed up now. Yall are much worse. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT