ADVERTISEMENT

EAST FORSYTH will win 4a State Championship again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Davie won u went into witness protection...
You may want to refrain from calling grown men "boy", especially if the man is black.
Hes jus going 2 run like usual...he dont want no smoke. I seen that and I'm ignoring it. Idiots dont know better...they're jus idiots.

Dumb comment! From dumb person! West is about to make it 2 CPC Titles in last 3 yrs(yep, EF has been in the conference for 3yrs)! But what kinda of Post/ IQ do you expect from Charlotte posters. Especially, this Vance boy! Yea, I said it! Boy!
Now, back to football. If you continue to champion WF the way that you do (and you're well within your rights to do so, they're a great Triad team), they have to do more than win the conference. Semifinals/state finals appearances would help out. Vance has been to the semifinals (2017) and the state championship (2018).

Now, back to football. If you continue to champion WF the way that you do (and you're well within your rights to do so, they're a great Triad team), they have to do more than win the conference. Semifinals/state finals appearances would help out. Vance has been to the semifinals (2017) and the state championship (2018).
2014, and 2016 also. In both A, AA. Hes an idiot he doesnt know any better.

That is uncalled for period. That is playing tough guy on the net where everyone is Jon Jones.
I agree. You're a Scot fan, I'm a Raider fan, but its respect all the way. That has no place here or anywhere else. Deana may want to take a look at this guy.

Dumb comment! From dumb person! West is about to make it 2 CPC Titles in last 3 yrs(yep, EF has been in the conference for 3yrs)! But what kinda of Post/ IQ do you expect from Charlotte posters. Especially, this Vance boy! Yea, I said it! Boy!

Dude, you really need to get some help! If conference is all the matters, then don't show up in the playoffs (maybe that's been the problem all along)

Well who knows we may get a matchup this playoffs....dont go running to mexico if the results dont go ur way. U have a habit of running and getting lost when the "fit hits the shan". At least IF my boys lose I'll man up and say the other team was better. Ur too chicken @#%$ to do that, u jus talk smack then hide like a lil B@#$%. Man up!!![/QUOTE

Nobody is running from Vance, trust me!

How about Vance winning their conference for the first time since they became a school

Nobody is running from Vance, trust me!

How about Vance winning their conference for the first time since they became a school
U want conference championships, we want state championships. And I'm not your BOY..fyi.

Last time Vance did anything! Andy Griffith Show! Nope! Beating West Forsyth in Football! Nope! 0-4 as well. I win

U want conference championships, we want state championships. And I'm not your BOY..fyi.

Luv to see the manner in which people direct their comments from behind the keyboard and safety of Mom"s bedroom. How much you wanna bet he never calls someone " boy" face to face.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT