ADVERTISEMENT

EAST FORSYTH will win 4a State Championship again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triadfootballfan

Oct 2, 2019
I think EF will win 4a State championship again there finna go on a long run from here on out , if Vance goes 4a they will see each other in the 4th round and EF May sqeak that one out ...

4 star Micah Crowell is returning for playoffs for EF ... they play RJR next week and may end up with a bye 1st week of playoffs that’s basically 2 weeks of resting your starters trust me health will heal up by then .

With all due respect offense is not this teams problem so unless the 4 star is playing linebacker or safety I don't think it help them with that issue. He is a really good player but injuries or not EF needs to learn how to stop the run!

I picked East to win it all this year! I was wrong! That secondary is weak.. and tackling RBs for them is even a weaker spot,,, like The Grimesley RB, The West Forsyth RB and the Davie 10th grader Tate Carney who put a 195yds on them last night... they can possibly upset someone early, then run into a brick wall. Sorry, just not quite good enough.. and I want them to win it all...but I can’t see it. I’m pulling for them and the 336.

And they'd show you their Championship ring. They've done it and know what it takes. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to your ratings this week.
All I’m saying is, and this holds true for anyone, what you did last year has no bearing on this year. So you can’t rest in last year’s laurels.

All I’m saying is, and this holds true for anyone, what you did last year has no bearing on this year. So you can’t rest in lady year’s laurels.

No one said anything about resting. I clearly stated the team has confidence as they know what it takes to be Champions. We'll see how it shakes out.

I don't know man. They've looked really suspect this year also the injuries are pilling up.

I mean, I hope they win, but it ain't looking good. But that's why the game is play on the field and not NCPreps.

We have a lot of injuries as has been documented. Are injuries a factor? Absolutely. It's part of the game and Scotland overcame theirs to make an admirable run to the States.

We should get some kids back for "The Show" but unless we decide to suddenly become stout at the both lines of scrimmage we'll have a tough time this year.

Those thing we dodged last year breaks, injuries, leadership etc....are rearing their heads this year. We've gotten over the inexperience of not winning it so at least the staff may somehow be able to navigate through some tough rounds. Ultimately the "Joes" must get it done.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
We have a lot of injuries as has been documented. Are injuries a factor? Absolutely. It's part of the game and Scotland overcame theirs to make an admirable run to the States.

We should get some kids back for "The Show" but unless we decide to suddenly become stout at the both lines of scrimmage we'll have a tough time this year.

Those thing we dodged last year breaks, injuries, leadership etc....are rearing their heads this year. We've gotten over the inexperience of not winning it so at least the staff may somehow be able to navigate through some tough rounds. Ultimately the "Joes" must get it done.

I think everyone forgets that each year is different and that senior leadership matters. Alot of times the teams that have a ton of D1 talent struggle to perform at a high level because kids have mentally checked out with dreams of Knoxville or Tallahassee in their heads.

I think everyone forgets that each year is different and that senior leadership matters. Alot of times the teams that have a ton of D1 talent struggle to perform at a high level because kids have mentally checked out with dreams of Knoxville or Tallahassee in their heads.

We were a more mature team last year. We're probably as talented but just haven't come together like we've wanted to for a myriad of reasons.

It makes you appreciate championship runs because it's such a fine line between success and failure. It's truly not just talent. It's a great investment and everyone has to be willing to sell out.

These forsyth co boys. Smh I tell u, u guys must go 2 the same class as these Myers Park fans. Well at least EF have done something. The rest is jus blowing smoke.
Vance,lol Vance has nothing to show either! The Finals last year, a big whoppeee! Seedings worked for them to get that far.. along with upset of Mallard Creek; but still no titles

Last edited:
Vance,lol Vance has nothing to show either! The Finals last year, a big whoppeee! Seedings worked for them to get that far.. along with upset of Mallard Creek; but still no titles
You keep on saying you're not going to answer childish personal attacks. But, then you go ahead and make a comment like the one above.

Reactions: L Boog and Veejay4
What has West Forsyth done lately?.............

I'll help u out n name 2....an overrated 5 star a cpl yrs ago n Chris Paul.......that's it!!

EF definitely runs the triad if anyone says different they have to be joking , also I believe if EF gets the 1st round bye they will be crushing into the state championship games with exception of maybe another tuff one with Grimsley or Vance if they go 4a in the 4th round

RJ Reynolds was just about unbeatable in basketball back then. Three straight 4A titles I believe? They had Reyshawn Terry and a list of other college commits.

Reactions: L Boog
Last time Vance did anything! Andy Griffith Show! Nope! Beating West Forsyth in Football! Nope! 0-4 as well. I win

West Forsyth is East's lil big brother with a snotty nose lol
Dumb comment! From dumb person! West is about to make it 2 CPC Titles in last 3 yrs(yep, EF has been in the conference for 3yrs)! But what kinda of Post/ IQ do you expect from Charlotte posters. Especially, this Vance boy! Yea, I said it! Boy!

Dumb comment! From dumb person! West is about to make it 2 CPC Titles in last 3 yrs(yep, EF has been in the conference for 3yrs)! But what kinda of Post/ IQ do you expect from Charlotte posters. Especially, this Vance boy! Yea, I said it! Boy!
Game came down to a missed field goal buddy and I think their saying EF is WF big brother because EF is more a state run team then WF . WF can have the conference ships if that is their goal every year EF wants states shipsb

Last time Vance did anything! Andy Griffith Show! Nope! Beating West Forsyth in Football! Nope! 0-4 as well. I win
Well who knows we may get a matchup this playoffs....dont go running to mexico if the results dont go ur way. U have a habit of running and getting lost when the "fit hits the shan". At least IF my boys lose I'll man up and say the other team was better. Ur too chicken @#%$ to do that, u jus talk smack then hide like a lil B@#$%. Man up!!!

You may want to refrain from calling grown men "boy", especially if the man is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT