ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth @ West Forsyth

As a guy who has seen 2A and 4A ball at my school, I would say Reidsville could compete with some 4A teams. Thomasville competed just fine with Davie County when they were a 1A power, and Davie was good at the time with Coach Illing.

Reidsville would have trouble with East Forsyth big time. East has too many athletes and too is too well coached to offset the difference. West is usually overrated, so I could see Rville pulling the wool over their eyes a time or two in a four game series.

Rville and Tville should get back together since Tville is on the upswing again. Rville and ND would be a great game this year, also last year and probably next year. After that I would suggest Rville schedule Oak Grove, they are the future in that part of the county.

Parkland would be a great game. Way better than Reynolds lol.

Reactions: Veejay4
As a guy who has seen 2A and 4A ball at my school, I would say Reidsville could compete with some 4A teams. Thomasville competed just fine with Davie County when they were a 1A power, and Davie was good at the time with Coach Illing.

Reidsville would have trouble with East Forsyth big time. East has too many athletes and too is too well coached to offset the difference. West is usually overrated, so I could see Rville pulling the wool over their eyes a time or two in a four game series.

Rville and Tville should get back together since Tville is on the upswing again. Rville and ND would be a great game this year, also last year and probably next year. After that I would suggest Rville schedule Oak Grove, they are the future in that part of the county.

Parkland would be a great game. Way better than Reynolds lol.

Reidsville and north would be a good game most years. Yes east would beat reidsville this by probably 2 tds or more. I think it would be a good series to have a home and and home. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Don't know yet. Parkland game good for about a half. They may match our skills but we're beating them upfront on both sides of the ball.

It easily would've been the most talked about matchup in the county this year.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT