ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth vs Ragsdale

Veejay4

Nov 22, 2014
Old Metro rivals lock it up in the 3rd round. Ragsdale looking to return to the glory days. EF vying for a return trip to the Finals.

I understand Ragsdale features QB younger brother of Va Tech Mr. Hooker and a heavily recruited RB.

EF offense seems to be hitting it's stride along with that second half effort of the D against DC.

Hopefully Eagles can advance and move on. Thoughts?

Reactions: Wildcats9900
East by a mile. And that may be generous.
Just wondering why are you picking EF by that after the beatdown Ragsdale just put on Mooresville? I'm not trying to pick on your team but what stood out that makes you think East will dominate because from the score it looks like Ragsdale may be getting hot at the right time. Also I was shocked by the score of the Ragsdale Mooresville game. I thought Mooresville was better than that.

Just wondering why are you picking EF by that after the beatdown Ragsdale just put on Mooresville? I'm not trying to pick on your team but what stood out that makes you think East will dominate because from the score it looks like Ragsdale may be getting hot at the right time. Also I was shocked by the score of the Ragsdale Mooresville game. I thought Mooresville was better than that.

we are better than that... MUCH better than how we played Friday night. Was just one of those nights where we were out coached, didn’t execute anything well, and shut ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties. Our best player was tossed for 2 unsportsmanlike flags of thats any indication of how the night went lol. We forced 4 or 5 turnovers... scored 14 points directly from turnovers.... the offense couldn’t get out of its own way.... mainly do to penalties and poor play calling (imo). I think we simply went into this game over confident and looked right past Ragsdale. I know many in the fan base had already predetermined Page would/should have been the tougher opponent. Whoops.

As for this game... Ragsdale doesn’t posses much size (comparative to what we had seen leading into this game). And literally everything they do runs through 2 players... 12 and 14. If your defense knows the basics of how to tackle.. by in large East should be able to handle Ragsdale. Especially if Ragsdale turns the ball over like they did vs us. Not going to pretend to know a lot about East Forsyth.... but if they play this week the way they did in the second half vs Davie, they should be able to handle business

Reactions: Veejay4
Mooresville has an awful game although I do think Ragsdale is playing sound football. Still not enough to push East though.

I'm picking Ragsdale because I love the sound of that name...has a certain Rang to it... RAAAGZZDALE... gotta love it and not to mention, my Daughter in law graduated from there... GO RAGSDALE... ( no harm intended about the name)

Hopefully Ragsdale has some fans that show up this week. Was shocked our crowd outnumbered theirs last week.

Nope. Doesn't look like that'll happen in Kville either. 28 min until game time and I can count everyone in their stands. Maybe at the tailgate still. Who knows?

East Forsyth should be in 4AA honestly, 4a is way to easy for them same thing should go for Scotland !

Not sure about easy. Our road surely isn't as tough as it would be 4AA but easy? Don't know about that one. I mean what should we do? We scheduled Creek for a scrimmage, Richmond last year. You'd be amazed at the teams we tried to schedule regular season. At one point we weren't good enough for 4A either.

Why I'm always careful with predictions (34-21). Way different Ragsdale team showed up than the one we were suppose to curb stomp.

Much respect to a very physical and well coached group. I really hope we were looking ahead to next Friday night. Ragsdale gave us all we wanted. We must play better.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT