ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth vs Grimsley

Grimsley qb just threw a pick kid returned it for 96 yds TD but called back with a block in the back. EF looks like they have played in big games. Grimsley looks lost! They have talent but they are EF is clicking on O.

Kind of disappointed in the EF crowd showing. They usually travel well.
I thought the place would have been packed. EF looks sharp on O. The qb just makes plays and Grimsley still have not covered the TE. They can go to that anytime they feel like it.

That incomplete pass is what I be talking about with East and how they hurt themselves. The receiver was wide open with a solid pass thrown to him, and he just lost the ball. smh.

East Forsyth makes a lot of mistakes. Mistakes that almost cost them the game against a solid Grimsley team. All these mistakes ain't gone fly against West Forsyth next weekend.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Oh Oh Grimsley! Impressive

Agreed. That ground game is solid. East definitely made mistakes, but to hell with that. You do with the opportunities you're given and Grimsley looked solid.

East is going to need to tighten it up next week against West Forsyth, because they have a really good run game as well.

In a rematch Grimsley wins if QB plays better. EF looked very suspect against the run and any reasonable football fan would say so. The qb is the key for EF. The Marshall kid is nice but he was nowhere near the back that #7 was tonight. That kid drug folks all over the field. Grimsley is big on offense and the d line is stout. They did a poor job of containing the qb but I doubt EF had 125 yards rushing. Two good teams though I just think Grimsley getting down 21 was a big hole even through they hung around. Nothing to be ashamed by either team.

East Forsyth makes a lot of mistakes. Mistakes that almost cost them the game against a solid Grimsley team. All these mistakes ain't gone fly against West Forsyth next weekend.

West doesn't have a quarterback that can hurt us (feet/arm) like Grimsley does. We won't have to honor there QB like we did tonight.

Nevertheless we expect them to come right at us like last year.

Hats off to a much improved Grimsley team who I have no interest playing in the postseason.

Reactions: ForsythCo
Agreed. That ground game is solid. East definitely made mistakes, but to hell with that. You do with the opportunities you're given and Grimsley looked solid.

East is going to need to tighten it up next week against West Forsyth, because they have a really good run game as well.

We'll be able to key their RB next week if that's enough. We had to check both the RB and QB tonight.

Nothing but respect for what Grimsley has done and a great atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT