ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth vs Ardrey Kell

East Forsyth is hitting on all Cylinders at the right time. They’re the real CPC Champs not the 3rd place team. Ardrey Kell just got a bad luck draw! East is NOT even close to 13 seed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warhead1
EF wins 17-0. A few missed opportunities for scores for EF, but the defense looked really solid tonight.

Reactions: tyreeseram
This defense has been on fire for two weeks in a row. Coach Beal is going to need to dial up something nasty if they expect to beat the Bobcats twice in 1 season. What's really crazy is two of the best teams in all of the 4A are from Kernersville. I like East Forsyth next week

East - 42
Glenn - 41
4 OT

Reactions: Veejay4
Hough destroyed South Meck 42-7. A team that beat Myers Park 3-0. AK lost to EF 17-0 Porter Ridge just handled the best team in the Triad, undefeated 11-0 Grimsley 41-27. Chamber’s only lost was to undefeated Hough, in a barn burner 16-10. Chambers destroyed Glenn 30-6. The Creek spank heavy favored Butler in the 1st round. Now Butler, Richmond and Grimsley are all at home. Best playoffs in decades. Any given Friday.

Last edited:
Hough destroyed South Meck 42-7. A team that beat Ardrey Kell 3-0. The same AK that EF beat 17-0 Porter Ridge just handled the best team in the Triad, undefeated 11-0 Grimsley 41-27. Chamber’s only lost was to undefeated Hough, in a barn burner 16-10. Chambers destroyed Glenn 30-6. The Creek spank heavy favored Butler in the 1st round. Now Butter Richmond and Grimsley are all at home. Best playoffs in decades. Any given Friday.

Grimsley may or may not be the best in triad. East maybe better and maybe another team or two.

Grimsley may or may not be the best in triad. East maybe better and maybe another team or two.
Based off of record. They beat Reagan, who beat EF. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I doubt very seriously if it’s another team or two.

Based off of record. They beat Reagan, who beat EF. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I doubt very seriously if it’s another team or two.

I think east Forsyth could beat grimsley, regardless.Yes, I believe it could be another team or two. But I’ve read your post and won’t say lol. I do think Dudley would be interesting

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I think east Forsyth could beat grimsley, regardless.Yes, I believe it could be another team or two. But I’ve read your post and won’t say lol. I do think Dudley would be interesting
I get it! You’re an EF fan. My opinion is solely based off of their ranking. Nothing more. Number 1 teams take L’s occasionally. No teams in the area actually dominated anyone. Outside of Grimsley, no other team was undefeated. So you could be on to something.

I get it! You’re an EF fan. My opinion is solely based off of their ranking. Nothing more. Number 1 teams take L’s occasionally. No teams in the area actually dominated anyone. Outside of Grimsley, no other team was undefeated. So you could be on to something.

Grimsley definitely is perceived to be the best triad team though, I’ll give you that. But, as you stated if you look at their scores they were beatable. Northern almost clipped them

Grimsley definitely is perceived to be the best triad team though, I’ll give you that. But, as you stated if you look at their scores they were beatable. Northern almost clipped them
Exactly! No team in the area had dominate play. That’s why I said, based off their record they were the best. Every team in 4 A is beatable. Today! I believe Chambers and Hough are above everyone, with PR peaking at the right time. All that can change next Friday. 🤷🏾‍♂️ As I am wrong often. 😂

Hough destroyed South Meck 42-7. A team that beat Ardrey Kell 3-0. The same AK that EF beat 17-0 Porter Ridge just handled the best team in the Triad, undefeated 11-0 Grimsley 41-27. Chamber’s only lost was to undefeated Hough, in a barn burner 16-10. Chambers destroyed Glenn 30-6. The Creek spank heavy favored Butler in the 1st round. Now Butter Richmond and Grimsley are all at home. Best playoffs in decades. Any given Friday.
SM beat Myers Park 3-0, not sure if they beat AK

This defense has been on fire for two weeks in a row. Coach Beal is going to need to dial up something nasty if they expect to beat the Bobcats twice in 1 season. What's really crazy is two of the best teams in all of the 4A are from Kernersville. I like East Forsyth next week

East - 42
Glenn - 41
4 OT

You're right it's tough beating a team twice especially a good team that happens to be a rival.

To be honest most of us who follow EF were hoping not to see Glenn again until our D woke up.

If our D plays like it has for the past couple weeks we're a tough out for anyone.

If you look at how the CPC conference does each other year in and out you'd understand that common opponents can be thrown out the window around here. Other than that I agree.

Exactly! No team in the area had dominate play. That’s why I said, based off their record they were the best. Every team in 4 A is beatable. Today! I believe Chambers and Hough are above everyone, with PR peaking at the right time. All that can change next Friday. 🤷🏾‍♂️ As I am wrong often. 😂

These indeed make for a more exciting playoff when it's any given Friday for pretty much everyone.

I'll respect Chambers they atleast kept the transfers in state. 😆

Can't believe what I'm hearing about Hough though. Man!

You're right it's tough beating a team twice especially a good team that happens to be a rival.

To be honest most of us who follow EF were hoping not to see Glenn again until our D woke up.

If our D plays like it has for the past couple weeks we're a tough out for anyone.
When was the Defense bad this season? I've been keeping up with East Forsyth all year and their offense is what's struggled at times. I say that and East has only lost 1 game. I think it's because East lost to Reagan when the offense struggled and the offense struggled against Glenn in the 1st half. Other than that they've looked really good in my opinion.

East Forsyth is hitting on all Cylinders. offense is explosive. Struggle has been a factor. They are either the top or one of the best in the state, in my opinion. Glenn is done.

When was the Defense bad this season? I've been keeping up with East Forsyth all year and their offense is what's struggled at times. I say that and East has only lost 1 game. I think it's because East lost to Reagan when the offense struggled and the offense struggled against Glenn in the 1st half. Other than that they've looked really good in my opinion.
Just in comparison to the other 2 championship teams. They were kind of bend but don't break earlier on. They were susceptible to the run more than usual.

They are playing much more physical than they were. I also follow them as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT