ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin's Battle Holley

Haha what, they dont give out titles to people who deserve them. You win them on the field......

East Duplin is one of the best programs not to win a title. They’ve had some great teams there. Seems like either Clinton or SWO happened to have a better team those years.

Congrats for Coach Holley. Well respected coach from the Dark Horse community, however as far as the “folks in beulaville” deserving a title, I could care less what you think they “deserve”. There is no love lost to their fans from us and I’m sure they feel the same way. Will always respect their coaches, their team, and their heart. The fans on the other hand, not so much”.

They think they are gods gift to athletics. This years basketball game at Clinton had some of the worst fans I’ve seen from a visiting team. Terrible.

Congrats for Coach Holley. Well respected coach from the Dark Horse community, however as far as the “folks in beulaville” deserving a title, I could care less what you think they “deserve”. There is no love lost to their fans from us and I’m sure they feel the same way. Will always respect their coaches, their team, and their heart. The fans on the other hand, not so much”.

They think they are gods gift to athletics. This years basketball game at Clinton had some of the worst fans I’ve seen from a visiting team. Terrible.
You're funny

If #9 doesnt go down in the State title game in 2017 vs Hibriten i think they pull it out. That kid was poised for a huge outing. Sadly think he got hurt the 2nd drive of the game never returned

Reactions: dogs79
I think you hit the nail on the head there, i actually watched the game over again last night. Hibriten was prepared for #2 and they did the job on him but they were in now way prepared for #9. If he doesn't get hurt, i think ED would have their state title and it may not have been close. That team had athletes galore and were more physical and more athletic than the opponent on that day but the scoreboard is all that counts in the end.

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT