ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin vs Randleman Game Updates

I'll check this as often as I can. SWO broadcast does a good job telling the updates of local teams. Rootin for the Panthers tonight. GOOD LUCK.

Reactions: 96panther
Randleman goes 3 and out. Panthers take over on Randleman 47. ED 7 RHS 7 with 1:49 to play in half

The Panthers have gotten off their own goaline and marched to the 34 of Randleman. Approaching the end of three

Damn Randleman was on the door step twice in 2nd half and ED defense with 2 stops inside the 10 to win it by a score. Great game. Much better than I expected.
no doubt a great game! when we went up 21-7 i thought we were going to take control of the game, but Randleman is very good and wasnt having it. and yes, our defense did a very good job overall of slowing the powerful Randleman offense down! Randleman's defense played very well too. they did a decent job of not letting us run all over them! we ran pretty good overall but nothing like we usually do! Randleman passed the ball pretty well against us but we played pretty good pass defense all night! Randleman couldnt run much at all on us other than the QB! he is a stud! for a team that couldnt really run on us, they did do a better than expected job of slowing down our run! overall a very good game! im just glad we survived and advanced!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT