ADVERTISEMENT

East Duplin rebuilding or reloading?

pantherfaithful1984

Apr 28, 2005
I believe the Panthers will surprise some people this coming season, we did lose quite a few seniors but several underclassmen were key contributors last year and the junior varsity program continues to produce some great talent. Speed and size returns but maybe lost some experience in the offensive backfield. Defense will take the most rebuilding but that is in capable hands for sure, and the offensive line will probably be the biggest surprise of all. I think the Panthers will be in the thick of things at the end and i'll be rooting hard like always.

from what ive heard we wont be reloading or rebuilding. we'll be somewhere in the middle.

Hopefully you guys can get back to the big game again next year. Played a great state championship and deserved to win that one just as much as hibriten. Awesome sportsmanship from ed players after the game, shows just how good of a coach you guys have.

Hopefully you guys can get back to the big game again next year. Played a great state championship and deserved to win that one just as much as hibriten. Awesome sportsmanship from ed players after the game, shows just how good of a coach you guys have.
thx for the kind words! are you a Hibriten fan?

that title game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol. we did such a great job shutting down your running game, and then get burnt in the air twice and give up a safety SMH. but hey thats part of the game.

Reactions: dogs79
Yea it just seemed it was our time. I am also pretty sure ed will get their time as well. Everyone thought that this comming year was the year hibriten was going to have a shot. So hopefully we can get back there again. I know there is a big bulls eye on our back for our friends over in cleveland county, so we gotta get past that crap first,lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT