ADVERTISEMENT

East Burke 44, Burns 33

burnsbulldogtweeter

Sep 12, 2013
Polkville, NC
www.facebook.com
Bulldogs had no answer for Brandon Clark, 207 yards for FIVE touchdowns. And we had several injuries. We're going to be thin going in to the East Rutherford game. The thing is, the offense showed up tonight, but our defense let us down. We were hurt by injuries and a fumbled interception early in the second half when we led 19-16. Momentum swung back to the Cavaliers for good after that fumbled interception, even after we cut it to 30-27. Tom Brown went for 2 every single time and got it almost every time. I can't blame him for that, Matt Beam did that a lot when he was here. Bulldogs will be decimated for East Rutherford and it doesn't help they will have had 2 weeks off and we will have had 3 days off but I know the players we will have will give it 110%. Next man up!

We lost to an East Burke team that is a one man show. Freedom destroyed them earlier this year and they will be destroyed again by Crest, Shelby and KM. I bothers me to see how rapidly our program at Burns has declined. Just 3 years ago we would have beaten this East Burke team to death by halftime. Now, we are struggling to beat chase. Sorry guys but I am beginning to wonder if our coach is in just a bit over his head/ability coaching in Western NC.

The key is to keep the players you have. You take the 5 or 6 starters you lost to other teams and Burns is probably a 7-4 to 8-3 type team. Loyalty to the Burns program seems to be one of Burn's biggest hurdles right now.

Props on starting this thread, I've been wanting to hear about this game. Had y'all won, there would have been a couple of threads by now, LawnDawg12 with one and The Rev with another with his analysis.

East Burke is much improved, though. I am not surprised that they won this game They are going to be a tough out and surprise some teams.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Maybe old Tom Brown does know something about this HS Football Coaching thing.

I'm not surprised that some of the esteemed Burns fans aren't posting much today. I give burnsbulldogtweeter a lot of credit for starting this thread, something that shows a lot of character along with providing a good life lesson to the Burns players. Maybe some of the other Burns posters should take notice.

Props on starting this thread, I've been wanting to hear about this game. Had y'all won, there would have been a couple of threads by now, LawnDawg12 with one and The Rev with another with his analysis.

East Burke is much improved, though. I am not surprised that they won this game They are going to be a tough out and surprise some teams.

LawnDog12 did post his thoughts on the 2A board, on the "East Burke" thread.

Last edited:

LA nice jab man but I posted on this game hours ago on an east Burke thread over on the 2a board. Most folks know by now I don't run and hide after a loss. And I may comment a lot but I have never started a thread. You are a clueless moron .

Last edited:
Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
The key is to keep the players you have. You take the 5 or 6 starters you lost to other teams and Burns is probably a 7-4 to 8-3 type team. Loyalty to the Burns program seems to be one of Burn's biggest hurdles right now.
I totally agree hitman. It's a struggle for sure . 30 kids come out and we have injury after injury .....it's hard to say next man up when there is nobody left to call up. And I counted 6 starters on other rosters that would be starting right now or at least play significant minutes .

LA nice jab man but I posted on this game hours ago on an
LA nice jab man but I posted on this game hours ago on an east Burke thread over on the 2a board. Most folks know by now I don't run and hide after a loss. And I many comment a lot but I have never started a thread. You are a clueless moron .
You did run and hide, numb nuts. BurnsBulldogTweeter started this thread at 11:30 pm last night. You live on this website, so there is no way you'd missed this thread last night or this morning, nor would you go to the 2A board first to post about it, numb nuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Im here LA, hakuna your tata's... Its a Tuesday and I work unlike most of the Shelby clientele. I apologize for not getting to my computer fast enough for your likiing. I watched the game on KTC and I wont hide from any loss. It is a bad one but considering how thin we are and the injuries we have sustained, I cant say Im shocked. Burns is rolling with what they have right now and it will get better. Credit to EB for getting better and the rb for running hard all night. Time to heal as fast as we can and rebound for a well rested ER team coming in.

Im here LA, hakuna your tata's... Its a Tuesday and I work unlike most of the Shelby clientele. I apologize for not getting to my computer fast enough for your likiing. I watched the game on KTC and I wont hide from any loss. It is a bad one but considering how thin we are and the injuries we have sustained, I cant say Im shocked. Burns is rolling with what they have right now and it will get better. Credit to EB for getting better and the rb for running hard all night. Time to heal as fast as we can and rebound for a well rested ER team coming in.
Lol... It's all good, bruh. That's what we do, we throw jabs at each sometime. Some cats are way too serious, though. Good luck to your Dawgs the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to BurnsBulldogFan02 or does he go by Makaveli or some other screen name now? He was one of the original Burns diehards on here.

Lol... It's all good, bruh. That's what we do, we throw jabs at each sometime. Some cats are way too serious, though. Good luck to your Dawgs the rest of the way.

and to you sir....

as far as BDfan02 or what ever his name is....he is MIA, havent seen him in quite a while, ever since Rulz threatened his life, he has went into a witness protection program

NO Rulz threatened the Sex Offender/Thief aka Bulldawgfan#1...and that isn't slander, that's the truth....BB02 is all good, he's as big of supporter of the Bulldog program as anyone. He just chooses not to participate on here.

I'm not surprised that some of the esteemed Burns fans aren't posting much today. I give burnsbulldogtweeter a lot of credit for starting this thread, something that shows a lot of character along with providing a good life lesson to the Burns players. Maybe some of the other Burns posters should take notice.
Earnhardt your are really starting to get under my skin and i usually do not let stuff like this get to me. but it is. some of us esteemed fans had hurt kids to take care of last night . we also saw how much heart they give out there on the field for the so called lack of good roll models you say we have at Burns . Why don t you do us big favor and just stay off the Burns threads

NO Rulz threatened the Sex Offender/Thief aka Bulldawgfan#1...and that isn't slander, that's the truth....BB02 is all good, he's as big of supporter of the Bulldog program as anyone. He just chooses not to participate on here.
I wondered whatever happened to Bulldawgfan#1. For the longest, I thought he was LawnDawg12.

Earnhardt your are really starting to get under my skin and i usually do not let stuff like this get to me. but it is. some of us esteemed fans had hurt kids to take care of last night . we also saw how much heart they give out there on the field for the so called lack of good roll models you say we have at Burns . Why don t you do us big favor and just stay off the Burns threads

I stated "some of the esteemed Burns fans". I don't know who the heck you are, so I wasn't referring to you. So go take a chill pill and relax. I can't help it that your team spit the bit last night.

I talk to BB02 here and there on the phone ! Good man great fan of the Dawgs! Tween his duties and those precious younguns I imagine he don't have time for us clowns lol ....

It's about time for a SL rant but alas I'm getting old and forgetful ! Even my own fans get down on me for not attending games regularly !!! I'll grab some Cheetos and observe lol

You did run and hide, numb nuts. BurnsBulldogTweeter started this thread at 11:30 pm last night. You live on this website, so there is no way you'd missed this thread last night or this morning, nor would you go to the 2A board first to post about it, numb nuts.
Just went straight to my notifications which had another comment alert from the 2a board. I did not see my buddy twitter's post until this afternoon Boss.....no way I was live on this website last night ..AND is it not some type of message board foul to use Numb Nuts twice in one post ?

I wondered whatever happened to Bulldawgfan#1. For the longest, I thought he was LawnDawg12.
Dang LA you are really hitting me below the belt here bud. I may be many things but a thief i am not. BB1's mugshot was in the paper not long ago. I have not seen him at a game this year, thankfully.

We lost to an East Burke team that is a one man show. Freedom destroyed them earlier this year and they will be destroyed again by Crest, Shelby and KM. I bothers me to see how rapidly our program at Burns has declined. Just 3 years ago we would have beaten this East Burke team to death by halftime. Now, we are struggling to beat chase. Sorry guys but I am beginning to wonder if our coach is in just a bit over his head/ability coaching in Western NC.
I understand your frustration mg but I don't think its time to turn on Coach Senseney. Our numbers are low and injuries have decimated this team. He has worked very hard talking to kids and making an appeal to them to come out for football. I really don't know that any other coach would have done better than where we are now given the circumstances.

agreed, just a small crop of athletes running thru our school right now. It is affecting most sports at BHS, things will pick up.

I am on here about 3 days too late because I am a fan only when we are winning. I do not bitch and wine about the Wing T being removed from my school just to brag about back to back titles in the spread. That would make me look like a dumb ass. EB ran the ball down our throat. We could not stop it. Not much to say. We are an injured team with no depth. It happens. Greene, Beam, Cowher and Gruden would be 3-2. Most Beam supporters would say we would not have lost to EB but when a team has what we have that would be a lie. Newton struggled with the Q with more talent. You're welcome!

I am on here about 3 days too late because I am a fan only when we are winning. I do not bitch and wine about the Wing T being removed from my school just to brag about back to back titles in the spread. That would make me look like a dumb ass. EB ran the ball down our throat. We could not stop it. Not much to say. We are an injured team with no depth. It happens. Greene, Beam, Cowher and Gruden would be 3-2. Most Beam supporters would say we would not have lost to EB but when a team has what we have that would be a lie. Newton struggled with the Q with more talent. You're welcome!
True. It's easy when you are 2 or 3 deep at every position. We fight the same thing at East Gaston every year and it is worse now that Stuart Cramer is open. I don't think we give these coaches enough credit for getting our teams ready to play each week. Here is a hypothetical thought, rotate each head coach in Cleveland County every couple years and see if the win loss records change at their new school. I bet it wouldn't.

At Freedom, we've had 3 different Head Coaches in the past 5 years
and have won at least 10 games (a season) regardless. Not taking
anything away from the coaches, but I believe the athletes are the
winners in our case. An avg coach can look good when surrounded
by talent and a very good coach can look avg when not.

Dang LA you are really hitting me below the belt here bud. I may be many things but a thief i am not. BB1's mugshot was in the paper not long ago. I have not seen him at a game this year, thankfully.

I noticed you didn't deny the Sex Offender part. ???? Freudian slip?

At Freedom, we've had 3 different Head Coaches in the past 5 years
and have won at least 10 games (a season) regardless. Not taking
anything away from the coaches, but I believe the athletes are the
winners in our case. An avg coach can look good when surrounded
by talent and a very good coach can look avg when not

That is a VERY INTELLIGENT post patsfball. Spot on.

I noticed you didn't deny the Sex Offender part. ???? Freudian slip?
Haha not hardly. All I know about the dude is what I read in the paper that identified him as a thief. I don't know anything about him being a sex offender but if so I say bring back public hanging. I know one thing I aint him and any Burns poster on here can tell ya that.

True. It's easy when you are 2 or 3 deep at every position. We fight the same thing at East Gaston every year and it is worse now that Stuart Cramer is open. I don't think we give these coaches enough credit for getting our teams ready to play each week. Here is a hypothetical thought, rotate each head coach in Cleveland County every couple years and see if the win loss records change at their new school. I bet it wouldn't.

Cleveland County already allows the rotation of players from team to team. What is musical chairs by coaches going to accomplish?:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT