ADVERTISEMENT

East and Mt Tabor

Which school is having Covid issues? or could both have issues? I haven't seen either team look for a replacement team this Friday. I wish everybody could make up one game at the end of the year as long as both schools agree and it doesn't conflict with the NCAAHS Playoffs. Anyway, "probably wont happen"

Which school is having Covid issues? or could both have issues? I haven't seen either team look for a replacement team this Friday. I wish everybody could make up one game at the end of the year as long as both schools agree and it doesn't conflict with the NCAAHS Playoffs. Anyway, "probably wont happen"
According to Twitter Mount Tabor has the covid protocol. They are looking for make up date.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
From what I gathered, Mt Tabor's season is currently shutdown until further notice. So that means next weeks game is not happening either until otherwise posted.

I know Redsville is making up 2 games they missed from covid protocol on Tuesdays. The next 2 weeks they are playing two games a week.

West Forsyth got a 2-0 win over Parkland(forfeit) last week because of Parklands Issues. I just wonder if that will happen for East Forsyth 2-0 (forfeit)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT