ADVERTISEMENT

2A Early 2A Boys Playoffs Projections

1way2play

Dec 4, 2005
These changed a lot from last week and I am sure they will continue to change.

64 Playoff Eligible Teams

32 West Teams and Matchups

32 East Teams and Matchups

Last edited:
Had to make a few adjustments to the overall 64 ranking and the East side matchups.

Right side of the west 2a comes down to F. Hills and Mt. Heritage.
Left side west E Linc. and Hendo.

Don't know anything about the east. Know VERY little about the west. But I do know Heritage has either been playing very well, playing no one or a combination of both.

Need an updated projection. SW Onslow will be the 2A Conference champ from the Coastal 8.

Need an updated projection. SW Onslow will be the 2A Conference champ from the Coastal 8.

Also, Maiden beat East Lincoln Friday night in the South Fork conference. They are now tied for first, split each other in the regular season, given they both win out they'll stay tied.. I'm unsure of the rules for tiebreaking in NC high school basketball.

Also, Maiden beat East Lincoln Friday night in the South Fork conference. They are now tied for first, split each other in the regular season, given they both win out they'll stay tied.. I'm unsure of the rules for tiebreaking in NC high school basketball.

If they have a conference tournament, then the furthest advancing team will likely break the tie in their favor. If not, my guess is a good ol’ fashioned coin flip will decide it.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Mountain Heritage closed out their WHC regular season tonight with a 91-51 win over Polk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT