ADVERTISEMENT

Dyami Brown

Best Wide receiver in the country I hear - out of West Meck
SIDE NOTE: Then you can also count on Pookie Javonte Williams - out of Wallace-Rose

Last edited:
He's not listed in the Top 10 Wr's draft boards of 2021, but he's a Semi Finalist for the Biletnikoff (Top WR), which makes him 1 of 11 WR'S. The Analyst get in wrong often. I'm interested to see, what round he's drafted. As there were 13 WR's taken in the 1st and 2nd round for 2020. 6 WR'S in the 1st round and 7 in the 2nd round.... Lot of them coming out this Year.

Reactions: UNC91
He's not listed in the Top 10 Wr's draft boards of 2021, but he's a Semi Finalist for the Biletnikoff (Top WR), which makes him 1 of 11 WR'S. The Analyst get in wrong often. I'm interested to see, what round he's drafted. As there were 13 WR's taken in the 1st and 2nd round for 2020. 6 WR'S in the 1st round and 7 in the 2nd round.... Lot of them coming out this Year.
Can see him moving up because he will be very good at the combine. His 40 time will move him up.

My daughter taught both Dyami and Khafre. She thinks the attraction to playing with his brother as primary receivers will be a strong motivator. But he’s always been focused on the League. On the other hand, being part of a special season next year will make it tougher to leave. The pandemic complicates it even more.
So, after all of that, we think it’s a tossup and that his success in the bowl game may be the tie breaker.

Well well....
Three of NC best players have opted out of the Orange Bowl today

Michael Carter
Dyami Brown
Chazz Surratt

Well well....
Three of NC best players have opted out of the Orange Bowl today

Michael Carter
Dyami Brown
Chazz Surratt

Nature of bowl games today. Great opportunity for the 4 star kids behind them to get good game experience heading into 2021.

The only draft prediction I have seen didn’t have any UNC players in the first round. Motivation.

Not a huge Carolina Panthers fan, but Deshaun Watson throwing to free agent Dyami Brown might turn me into one.

Not a huge Carolina Panthers fan, but Deshaun Watson throwing to free agent Dyami Brown might turn me into one.
I feel the Panthers need a lot and to get Watson there going to have to give up lots of draft picks and McCaffery.

CMC should be the first player traded in todays NFL. Mike Davis has reasonable production for only a fraction of the price. Look at the SB teams and conference runner ups. None had a key high price RB. Teams that do all missed the playoffs.

CMC $16m 3 GAMES no playoffs
Zeke $ 15M no playoffs
David JOhnson NO playoffs
Laveon-no factor in the playoffs
Drake 8.5M no playoffs
Gordon $8M no playoffs
Saquan $8m- no playoffs
Eckler $6M no playoffs
Gurley $5.5 NO playoffs.

CMC is the worst RB contract out right now. NO way you should pay a RB in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT