ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork

At one time it was a big hit, a big hype, and a bunch of boss talk. I missed the chance to go see this game

Any chance MC will schedule the unfinished Dutch Fork game anytime in the near future or nah?

At one time it was a big hit, a big hype, and a bunch of boss talk. I missed the chance to go see this game

Any chance MC will schedule the unfinished Dutch Fork game anytime in the near future or nah?
Lol. Why do you edit a post and act like you just replied after it goes hours/days/weeks without a response? Tell Swett to schedule them.

Reactions: UNC91
Lol. Why do you edit a post and act like you just replied after it goes hours/days/weeks without a response? Tell Swett to schedule them.
Weeks. Days??????
I'll bite on your Fake-News post(you try way too hard). I misspelled a word so I re-posted to make it look fresh and original just like you like it.

I would like to know why MC has not re-scheudled Dutch fork after Coach Mike Palmieri left?

Weeks. Days??????
I'll bite on your Fake-News post. I misspelled a word so I re-posted to make it look fresh and original just like you like it.

Anyhow, do you know the answer?
Meant to put years, as well.
Weeks. Days??????
I'll bite on your Fake-News post(you try way too hard). I misspelled a word so I re-posted to make it look fresh and original just like you like it.

I would like to know why MC has not re-scheudled Dutch fork after Coach Mike Palmieri left?
Lol. You edited it again after you didn't get a response in 5 minutes...and I try too hard? LMAO Tell Swett to schedule them. Your Varsity squad can go against their JV.

Meant to put years, as well.

Lol. You edited it again after you didn't get a response in 5 minutes...and I try too hard? LMAO Tell Swett to schedule them. Your Varsity squad can go against their JV.
I re-edited it due to your circumstances. You will ask additional questions later. I made it perfect for your understanding.

I am focused on MC....... I was proud and excited about the Big Boss Talk MC had during that game. I have not heard that Big Boss Talk this time around. I once again would like to hear that same Big Boss Talk but I first would like to know why MC is now suddenly quite about South Carolina?

I am going to re-edit if you dont answer me

Mike Palmeri wanted a piece of Dutch Fork, and he had a list of schools he wanted to play. He’s at Denmark in Alpharetta Ga, getting paid his worth. New staff is not playing DF, and the new staff is not suddenly quiet, as they were not privy, or included in who Mallard Creek was scheduling. They’re New! There is no this time around, and they are not a part of the alleged big boss talk. It’s just something you’re making up . The End!

Last edited:
Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
I don’t understand this topic. Mallard Creek should never be accused of ducking anyone. They had years where no one in the state and southeast wanted to play them. They should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Middle Sound Heel
Mike Palmeri wanted a piece of Dutch Fork, and he had a list of schools he wanted to play. He’s at Denmark in Alpharetta Ga, getting paid his worth. New staff is not playing DF, and the new staff is not suddenly quiet, as they were not privy, or included in who Mallard Creek was scheduling. They’re New! There is no this time around, and they are not a part of the alleged big boss talk. It’s just something you’re making up . The End!
Got it!

I know Dutch Fork has won 5 straight South Carolina titles but what is their current unbeaten streak sitting at now. I say unbeaten streak and not winning streak because obviously the tie with Mallard Creek factors in. Im thinking its got to be close to 50 games now?

I know Dutch Fork has won 5 straight South Carolina titles but what is their current unbeaten streak sitting at now. I say unbeaten streak and not winning streak because obviously the tie with Mallard Creek factors in. Im thinking its got to be close to 50 games now?
Think it’s right at or around 50

If it could of happened this fall I would had like to seen DF n J.L. Chambers ( Vance).

Yes sir

No No No No No and No------- J.L.Chambers don't want any of Dutch Fork, and they really don't want 2's go in South Carolina @ all.
Totally disagree. If J.L. Chambers can clean up their penalties, they have the raw physical talent and athleticism returning to compete with anyone. In their championship against Rolesville, they had 187 yards in penalties that made that 35-14 score appear much closer than this game truly could or should have been.

jojr01 Man's U's need 2's wake up. If is a Big word. Any Teams that's commit 187 yards against a Tommy da ball coach Knotts teams wills walk away with a Loss ands Tails between there's legs looking ands talking N's Riddles.

jojr01 Man's U's need 2's wake up. If is a Big word. Any Teams that's commit 187 yards against a Tommy da ball coach Knotts teams wills walk away with a Loss ands Tails between there's legs looking ands talking N's Riddles.
Can we get this guy and his 5 different accounts banned? This is ridiculous.

Can we get this guy and his 5 different accounts banned? This is ridiculous.
How do I become this popular? I am somehow given ownership of every new name....
Please stop slandering my name.....

Dont come back and say "I was not talking about you" or "where in my post did I say it was you".

HSFB is playing with your mind - every single one of you.

Totally disagree. If J.L. Chambers can clean up their penalties, they have the raw physical talent and athleticism returning to compete with anyone. In their championship against Rolesville, they had 187 yards in penalties that made that 35-14 score appear much closer than this game truly could or should have been.
If it could happen with the current team in the fall(which it wont), what are your thoughts about Mallard Creek / Dutch Fork?

The Vance coach a few years back was Aaron Brand. He left a few years ago to coach at Irmo High in South Carolina.

The Vance coach a few years back was Aaron Brand. He left a few years ago to coach at Irmo High in South Carolina.
Yes he did. He changed the culture in Irmo and got their nucleus back.......
So wouldn't it make perfect sense for MC to schedule a game next Fall?

You should give Coach Tinsley a call. I'm sure he would be excited about your input.
Hold up Jack!

I’ll bite

I know after I answer this Nepsy and crew will come out..... lol it’s always a set-up

Before I waste my time and Mr. Tinsley’s time......

Q: Do you - at this very moment have the man power, the boss talk, and skills to beat Dutch Fork

Hold up Jack!

I’ll bite

I know after I answer this Nepsy and crew will come out..... lol it’s always a set-up

Before I waste my time and Mr. Tinsley’s time......

Q: Do you - at this very moment have the man power, the boss talk, and skills to beat Dutch Fork
No idea. It's June 15th. Don't have any idea who is on either team.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and S2V2
Well well well as I suspected......... right @Blue and Gold22
Not sure what you are looking for. Since the loss to Vance in 2019 I have seen maybe 4 quarters on Creek football and zero practices, scrimmages or 7 on 7s. I have ZERO clue how good they will be. I do know that when they did play Dutvh Fork they needed a lightning storm and Knotts begging for the end of the game to get away from taking that L.

I'm not looking for anything....
I have not heard that same drum beat ya'll have verbally played in past times.......

2019?.....Boy Hush!
You've been on here since then Hoop and Hollering about being the world high school champions of the century. Youre current actions also doesnt show you verbally beating football programs down like usual either.....

We are in 2021 and there's Drought in Mallard Creek

That's why I havent heard that same advertised beat to the drum traveling next door to Fort Jackson Army Base!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT