ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork

I'm not looking for anything....
I have not heard that same drum beat ya'll have verbally played in past times.......

2019?.....Boy Hush!
You've been on here since then Hoop and Hollering about being the world high school champions of the century. Youre current actions also doesnt show you verbally beating football programs down like usual either.....

We are in 2021 and there's Drought in Mallard Creek

That's why I havent heard that same advertised beat to the drum traveling next door to Fort Jackson Army
I'm confused, what is happening...I seen a Vance/ chambers mention but were talking about Creek..then Palmieri but he's been in Ga I think b4 the pandemic...hell no one from that staff is there. Admin need to shut this thread down..jus a regular sv2v dog and pony shit show. 😒

Reactions: btango and nepsy7
I'm confused, what is happening...I seen a Vance/ chambers mention but were talking about Creek..then Palmieri but he's been is Ga I think b4 the pandemic...hell no one from that staff is there. Admin need to shut this thread down..jus a regular sv2v dog and pony shit show. 😒
What in the world Bud.....
This is about the return of Dutch Fork and MC Game....... What foolishness are you trying to hypnotize the admin with

The Julius Chamber Discussion has dropped 13 threads down.....go find yourself happiness there.....the shipment is ready for pick up

Not sure what you are looking for. Since the loss to Vance in 2019 I have seen maybe 4 quarters on Creek football and zero practices, scrimmages or 7 on 7s. I have ZERO clue how good they will be. I do know that when they did play Dutvh Fork they needed a lightning storm and Knotts begging for the end of the game to get away from taking that L.
I have no earthly idea what you feed The Julius Chamber fella but dang he stalks me...........

Anyhow, lets get back to our regular scheduled program....

Q: So is the creek now overflowing to the new and rebaptized Julius Chamber High School?

Ur asking MC posters why they won't play a team Dutch Fork from SC....didn't they already play them a cpl yrs ago. I jus don't get why ur bring this thread back to life?
What's your goal????
Meanwhile we’re playing Myers Park, South Pointe, Gaffney, and Butler. (Non-conference) 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ur asking MC posters why they won't play a team Dutch Fork from SC....didn't they already play them a cpl yrs ago. I jus don't get why ur bring this thread back to life?
What's your goal????
Never finished

Meanwhile we’re playing Myers Park, South Pointe, Gaffney, and Butler. (Non-conference) 🤷🏾‍♂️
And that is phenomenal. I applaud you. Yet, we would all like to see MC revamp that same energy up against the Unfinished thunderstorm Dutch Fork game......

Reactions: UNC91
And that is phenomenal. I applaud you. Yet, we would all like to see MC revamp that same energy up against the Unfinished thunderstorm Dutch Fork game......
When you say we, you mean the multiple personalities you have, that have been kicked off of numerous boards. FYI! The game is not happening anytime soon. The End!

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
When you say we, you mean the multiple personalities you have, that have been kicked off of numerous boards. FYI! The game is not happening anytime soon. The End!
Once again, you're slandering my name as if I had multiple names

A new name pops up called:

HSFB man-rich white man-sv3: you think it is me
DADDY: you think it is me
POPULAR_GUY: you think it's me

No! I mean, WE .......as in "We The People of America". The U S of A!

I understand it is not happening anytime soon but heck if my brain serves me correctly, here's a bit how that last Thunderstorm game went in Irmo, SC

1. Total Plays: Mallard Creek 53, Dutch Fork 59
2. First Downs: Mallard Creek 20, Dutch Fork 24
3. Penalties: Mallard Creek 8, Dutch Fork 1
4. Penalty Yards: Mallard Creek 55, Dutch Fork 11
5. Possession Time: Mallard Creek 19:00, Dutch Fork 24:14

Q: Do you believe if Benjamin Franklin showed up with a kite during such thunderstorm, it would have given Mallard Creek an electrical charge and possibly the advantage for the win?

Once again, you're slandering my name as if I had multiple names

A new name pops up called:

HSFB man-rich white man-sv3: you think it is me
DADDY: you think it is me
POPULAR_GUY: you think it's me

No! I mean, WE .......as in "We The People of America". The U S of A!

I understand it is not happening anytime soon but heck if my brain serves me correctly, here's a bit how that last Thunderstorm game went in Irmo, SC

1. Total Plays: Mallard Creek 53, Dutch Fork 59
2. First Downs: Mallard Creek 20, Dutch Fork 24
3. Penalties: Mallard Creek 8, Dutch Fork 1
4. Penalty Yards: Mallard Creek 55, Dutch Fork 11
5. Possession Time: Mallard Creek 19:00, Dutch Fork 24:14

Q: Do you believe if Benjamin Franklin showed up with a kite during such thunderstorm, it would have given Mallard Creek an electrical charge and possibly the advantage for the win?
IGNORE!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
What's your goal????

Much of the coaching staff that was at MC is no longer at the school. Is he trying to say MC is ducking DF?

Much of the coaching staff that was at MC is no longer at the school. Is he trying to say MC is ducking DF?
Every Coach from the previous staff is gone. He's just being an imbecile as usual.

The funny thing about this clown is he forgets that Nepsy and myself met him back in 2017. He is exactly what you would think. Sawed off little twit with with zero going on so he spends his time trolling.
Fiction Department in the Library

The funny thing about this clown is he forgets that Nepsy and myself met him back in 2017. He is exactly what you would think. Sawed off little twit with with zero going on so he spends his time trolling.
You guys need to answe my questions

Q: So is the creek now overflowing to the new and rebaptized Julius Chamber High School?

Q: Do you believe if Benjamin Franklin showed up in Irmo, SC with a kite during such thunderstorm, it would have given Mallard Creek an electrical charge and possibly the advantage for the win?

I’m curious about them creek dwellers myself. For years all we heard was about how many creek players were D1 and winning streaks and state titles and palmieri was bill belichick and he walked on water.. Palmieri went after the money and the creek went into a nosedive.. None of this was written to hurt feelings. It be the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: S2V2 and UNC91
I'm confused, what is happening...I seen a Vance/ chambers mention but were talking about Creek..then Palmieri but he's been in Ga I think b4 the pandemic...hell no one from that staff is there. Admin need to shut this thread down..jus a regular sv2v dog and pony shit show. 😒

Chill out, take a back seat daddddddddd

• Wow
Reactions: S2V2
I’m curious about them creek dwellers myself. For years all we heard was about how many creek players were D1 and winning streaks and state titles and palmieri was bill belichick and he walked on water.. Palmieri went after the money and the creek went into a nosedive.. None of this was written to hurt feelings. It be the truth.

State Power Teams dont fall that fast

S2V2 my longgggg lost fishing brother leave them wanna B's teams N's Meck. county along causes We's No's they's R's D's greatest teams of all times. Da Creek fells faster than's Newbie Bears from Da State Powers. Can't ands want wins another State Trophy.

S2V2 my longgggg lost fishing brother leave them wanna B's teams N's Meck. county along causes We's No's they's R's D's greatest teams of all times. Da Creek fells faster than's Newbie Bears from Da State Powers. Can't ands want wins another State Trophy.
Lol. We’re fresh off an Eastern Final appearance, but yea. 3rd round the year before that. No idea how they allow these idiots to spew nonsense on here. Worry about Purnell Swett, leave the real talk to fans of real squads.

Well's it's only June ands We's R's already Hooking thems Big Blue Fin Tuna ==== also known as Da Poster U's Nose We's should B's casts members on Da show Wicked Tuna.

The 1st four games for Mallard Creek are some interesting matchups for me. 1st game against Butler, Myers Park, South Pointe, Gaffney.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojr01
One thing is for sure. Mallard Creek takes on all the power teams for sure from South Carolina and plays as many top notch non conference teams in NC as well.

Creek still got that, over weight white kid playing QB? If so it's a longggggggg season for the creek lol

One thing is for sure. Mallard Creek takes on all the power teams for sure from South Carolina and plays as many top notch non conference teams in NC as well.
it honestly surprises me of MC playing the top level programs year in and year out - Then suddenly this state power team completely collapses. I'm not sure they can come back from a 4-3 to a 11-0 in this 2021 season. With how they ended last season, they are not ready to ride I-20.

The 1st four games for Mallard Creek are some interesting matchups for me. 1st game against Butler, Myers Park, South Pointe, Gaffney.
The Creek gets a "big cajones" award for scheduling no patsies. The question is whether they will be big enough to win any of these games. They could easily be 0-4 at the start. They will definitely know how good they are at the end of game 4.

0-4? I find that hard to believe, did all of the talent leave Mallard Creek? They have numbers to pull from I’m sure.

Right at 60 9th graders right now...Young on the field, but a great place to build from. Some of the young men decided to find ventures outside of MC for their Sr. campaigns from what I have been told. Chambers and Hough will be tough to beat with the youth they have at Creek....

People look at the name and think name and brand makes a team when it's the PEOPLE that mark a team great. Not saying that it's over at creek but Palmieri and his staff made that team and the culture behind it. This guy may do it or morph and and make it better than it was but following a Palmieri, Knotts etc is a hard task.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT