ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork

Thanks for sharing that link. Great read. I love many of “ in their own words” especially McKissicks.
Makes me thankful for my New Hanover High School coaches who sacrificed time with their family to teach me games I loved. They are gone now, but their names are worth mentioning
Buck Hardee
Joe Miller
Dave Brewster

Thanks for sharing that link. Great read. I love many of “ in their own words” especially McKissicks.
Makes me thankful for my New Hanover High School coaches who sacrificed time with their family to teach me games I loved. They are gone now, but their names are worth mentioning
Buck Hardee
Joe Miller
Dave Brewster

as a proud state graduate, i’m thankful for the new hanover high school coaches who molded a young roman gabriel back in the day 🙂

Reactions: CatScratchFever23
That was a fantastic read ! thanks for sharing

that winning percentage over a 60+ year career is remarkable.

wild to read that knotts didn’t win his first title until year 14. i didn’t realize that.
I found it worth sharing.......
A great article to save

Reactions: strikerHHS
Buck Hardee
Joe Miller
Dave Brewster
You might know..... I'm curious
When was the last time Dutch Fork played a North Carolina team and LOST?

Reactions: UNC91
Im not sure the answer to your question but I only know about Dutch Fork since Knotts has been there. They tied Mallard Creek in 2019, I honestly beleive Mallard Creek had them on the ropes before the game was called. I do know in Knotts's time there they have beaten Indy twice and they also beat SE Raleigh in that former classic at Myrtle Beach early in Knotts 's tenure there. Those are the 4 games I am aware against NC schools. They were scheduled to play Vance last year and Mallard Creek in 2018 but both were canceled.

Im not sure the answer to your question but I only know about Dutch Fork since Knotts has been there. They tied Mallard Creek in 2019, I honestly beleive Mallard Creek had them on the ropes before the game was called. I do know in Knotts's time there they have beaten Indy twice and they also beat SE Raleigh in that former classic at Myrtle Beach early in Knotts 's tenure there. Those are the 4 games I am aware against NC schools. They were scheduled to play Vance last year and Mallard Creek in 2018 but both were canceled.
Thanks friend!
I didnt think he had lost one that I could remember either....

It's not up to the coaches....Its is the refs responsibility to make the final call on storms correct?

I believe yes its up to the refs. Im not implying in any way Knotts chickened out or anything. It is what it is. I love Knotts but had to pull for Mallard Creek cause I like Mallard Creek and root for the NC schools in all these out of state games. I like the fact that Knotts seems willing to play NC schools whenever possible. Im looking forward to this weeks Chambers at Highland Springs, Virginia game. Go Chambers.

I believe yes its up to the refs. Im not implying in any way Knotts chickened out or anything. It is what it is. I love Knotts but had to pull for Mallard Creek cause I like Mallard Creek and root for the NC schools in all these out of state games. I like the fact that Knotts seems willing to play NC schools whenever possible. Im looking forward to this weeks Chambers at Highland Springs, Virginia game. Go Chambers.
We’ve got Maury High School out of VA in a few weeks. They won the 5A title up there two years ago.

I see the Applier kid from NH did get some playing time. He was 0-2 passing and had 5 carries for 40 yards and 2 TD’s.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT