ADVERTISEMENT

Duplin County has suspended Athletics indefinitely, Jones County also.

Our LEFT county officials are trying to get all government money they can and cut middle class. This is why our county is at the bottom in so many areas.
not having a season this year will hurt all of us but it hate it for Kanye. This is his most important season. He was destined to blow up with offers this fall I feel like.

Reactions: kenan98 and dogs79
What I do hate that if we indeed have a season say after Christmas, there are teams in our area that are going to be so far ahead of Duplin county schools as far as conditioning and general team development that is its an unfair advantage, some have already been practicing and conditioning for over a month, some in our conference. That being said i hope we indeed have a season.

Dont worry too much about that. Wayne County (Goldsboro) is suspended until at least 8/1. Sampson County (Midway) suspended until further notice. Only system that is allowing workouts is Clinton city even though the other county schools have no clue when they will be able to resume.

not having a season this year will hurt all of us but it hate it for Kanye. This is his most important season. He was destined to blow up with offers this fall I feel like.
Man I seen Kanye doing back flips at a friend house, that dude is physically ready for all comers.

Reactions: dogs79
What I do hate that if we indeed have a season say after Christmas, there are teams in our area that are going to be so far ahead of Duplin county schools as far as conditioning and general team development that is its an unfair advantage, some have already been practicing and conditioning for over a month, some in our conference. That being said i hope we indeed have a season.
That's one thing I'm worried about also. I do see some guys playing basketball every now and then at the basketball court behind the elementary school. I'm trying to get some guys together so they can workout but it's hard cause most of the guys are incoming freshmen. I really hope we can have a season, start around or after Halloween. I think JK with the young talent, and with Avent would surprise some teams.

It is about that time for James Kenan to start making some noise again. Hurricane knocked them off there game, but that school produces some quality teams.

Reactions: kenan98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT