ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley AT Richmond

Well that's o.k. 14, and thanks Im sure I can deal with Mr s2v. No problem. The real season hasn't started quite yet. Should be a lot of fun.

The real season hasn't started quite yet
In regards to your last message BB, does it start in November?

BB you just be you and Do you. If you are anything else outside your bubble then you "will" become confused. As for what I can see, you are an alright normal Joe to me. To me I have noticed that The SEC is having it pretty rough this year. I truly do not know how the playoffs is going to turn out. To me, and just in my eyes Mr. BB, the only one I am hearing that truly is banging the drums this season is Scotland. No disrespect to you BB but it is just what I see as for now.

So from your point of you Mr. BB, as you continue to watch Richie Rich, do you see a vision, hope or the light at the end of the tunnel?

Last edited:
In regards to your last message BB, does it start in November?

BB you just be you and Do you. If you are anything else outside your bubble then you "will" become confused. As for what I can see, you are an alright normal Joe to me. To me I have noticed that The SEC is having it pretty rough this year. I truly do not know how the playoffs is going to turn out. To me, and just in my eyes Mr. BB, the only one I am hearing that truly is banging the drums this season is Scotland. No disrespect to you BB but it is just what I see as for now.

So from your point of you Mr. BB, as you continue to watch Richie Rich, do you see a vision, hope or the light at the end of the tunnel?

In all honesty mr. Swett, i,m no mudslinger, however I don't see scotland going much farther in single a than richmond in aa. I won't do battle with you . I wish all the team's well. Comparing schedules thus far among all 6 team's there Could be upsets and I'm not just referring to richmond and scotland. will be fun... as I said. Answer is can't see the light yet...but I think I did see a Lil flicker.

And thanx for the advice s2v... didn't mean to sound defensive... I'll get it. Where,s pinecrest... ahem.

In all honesty mr. Swett, i,m no mudslinger, however I don't see scotland going much farther in single a than richmond in aa. I won't do battle with you . I wish all the team's well. Comparing schedules thus far among all 6 team's there Could be upsets and I'm not just referring to richmond and scotland. will be fun... as I said. Answer is can't see the light yet...but I think I did see a Lil flicker.
Could you share you "upsets" hypothesis?.

Ben-Badd, welcome to the site and everything I've read that you've written has been just fine. Don't really know what S2V has said to you as I've had him blocked for over a year. Once in a blue moon he says something credible but most often its utter nonsense and just not worth the time to read. But that's just my opinion.

BB,
Last night CNN reported that Clinton put Trump on the Defensive end.

Please.... dont ever get 5% Tint. You will isolate yourself

------------------------- BREAK -------------------------

I have recently thought about who may have the best defense in the state. I can only say MC and the Scotties.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
I don't think the on side kick was a bad call if we would have recovered everyone would have loved the play call. Some raider fans need to learn we can't win every game other teams practice all summer and want to win too. Dudley may very well not lose a game this year. Maybe next year we will schedule word of God and Glenn to make sure we win all our non conf games
Or maybe they should schedule Anson and Byrd.. ohhh those are games they can win!!

Reactions: swett2victory
Ben-Badd, welcome to the site and everything I've read that you've written has been just fine. Don't really know what S2V has said to you as I've had him blocked for over a year. Once in a blue moon he says something credible but most often its utter nonsense and just not worth the time to read. But that's just my opinion.
Thanks twister, for the welcome.

BB,
Last night CNN reported that Clinton put Trump on the Defensive end.

Please.... dont ever get 5% Tint. You will isolate yourself

I have recently thought about who may have the best defense in the state. I can only say MC and the Scotties.

Your thoughts?
It's still early, however you did make two good choices. One must consider the competition also creek has played a tough schedule and seem t be awesome defensively. I feel like dudly d is the real deal. As for the upset thing we will see. All six team's won 2weeks ago. Wonder when that happened last. Nobody knows what pinecrest is doing. Lol they had some good players last year but I don't think they've even used them yet...kinds a unfair huh.

It's still early, however you did make two good choices. One must consider the competition also creek has played a tough schedule and seem t be awesome defensively. I feel like dudly d is the real deal. As for the upset thing we will see. All six team's won 2weeks ago. Wonder when that happened last. Nobody knows what pinecrest is doing. Lol they had some good players last year but I don't think they've even used them yet...kinds a unfair huh.
BB,
I dont know how many schedules "Creek" is playing but the NCHSAA published their own back in July or August with a total of 3/11 games. Thus far "Creek" has only played 2 teams and that would be Butler and Dudley. The last game this season will be the Scotties

With all the "Trickery" plays Mr. BB, the season of the mighty magical world of Richie Rich will end with a 0-3.

2 additional games have recently been scheduled:
Looks like I am looking at Purnell Swett pulling off the Upset
Looks like you Mr. BB, is looking for the Pine "Hidden" Boys to pull an Upset

It's a hard knock life*

*******************************************************************************************************

BB,
I am 2-0 thus far. Here is why...

DURING THE BUTLER GAME I SAID
Good Grief my Baby Jesus......those are some big boys. The Booster Club must feed'em well.
0827prepfbbutlermallard_06

*******************************************************************************************************

DURING THE STUD-MUFFIN-DIDLY GAME I SAID
This is a Butler rematch under Studley's authority

21-17 Studley

PLEASE SHARE
likess.jpg

GAME 3: Remarks Complete

Last edited:
BB,
I dont know how many schedules "Creek" is playing but the NCHSAA published their own back in July or August with a total of 3/11 games. Thus far "Creek" has only played 2 teams and that would be Butler and Dudley. The last game this season will be the Scotties

With all the "Trickery" plays Mr. BB, the season of the mighty magical world of Richie Rich will end with a 0-3.

2 additional games have recently been scheduled:
Looks like I am looking at Purnell Swett pulling off the Upset
Looks like you Mr. BB, is looking for the Pine "Hidden" Boys to pull an Upset

It's a hard knock life*

Ok I see where this is goin. That not what I said. I said an upset is possible. I didn't call any names.

Ok I see where this is goin. That not what I said. I said an upset is possible. I didn't call any names.
BB,
You're confusing me. You said them Pine Boys were hiding players.....meaning when Richie Rich arrives on the field, Pine will let the dawgs out, which means an upset, which means 0-3½

which ultimately means you were correct....

Last edited:
You... confused. Well I sure don't want to confuse you, so let me un-confuse you and I'm goin fish in for 2 weeks. I didn't say they were hiding players, I was actually referring to the schedule they played so far as not as competitive as most 4-a school's so they probably didn't need their starters yet Mr.swett. they may be savin em for your favorite team. Now, that bein said, I'm sure these good folks have had enough of you n me bickerin... wanna go fishen?

You... confused. Well I sure don't want to confuse you, so let me un-confuse you and I'm goin fish in for 2 weeks. I didn't say they were hiding players, I was actually referring to the schedule they played so far as not as competitive as most 4-a school's so they probably didn't need their starters yet Mr.swett. they may be savin em for your favorite team. Now, that bein said, I'm sure these good folks have had enough of you n me bickerin... wanna go fishen?
BB
I only fish for Snook, Tarpon, Red, and Trouts

Don't worry about who we have played RcoRaider98. What you need to worry about is taking care of business until the first Friday in November. Then we'll talk Big Boy!!!

I finally decide to look on preps for the first time this year and I see its the same crap just another year. Most post on here you could copy and paste from year to year. Thank the good lord my son has moved on to college ball and if I look on here again I can just read and laugh. Signing out:D

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Nice sarcasm aRaiderfan! This offense has been pretty pathetic as raiderstud points out on another thread. These coaches like Doc Holiday JB want you to think they are outgunned. That's when you out coach them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT