ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley AT Richmond

richmond better control the ball and make dudley go the long way. if they do RC could get the W.
All I can say is we better play better than we did Friday ..Our Ko team has some problems.......Defensively we got hurt on the edge again this week....We do have a problem there it seems to be especially on one side........We dont recover a onside kick.....Onside kick out of bounds by us...... They pull a great fake punt run for first down on us....We had 3 offensive posessions the first half....The way they played us defensively forced us to go to the run game......I thought our backs ran with great effort......Hey, it was not our best game but we did pitch a shut out...I would love to see a little more imagination in our offense....Hey just my opinion.....Im sure the coaching staff will get it figured out and have a great game plan this week...A very good football team , Dudley, rolling into Raiderville undefeated.....Hopefully it will be another good Friday night at the Rock.....nuff said..

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed in both schools. I've seen a lot of inappropriate things said not only on social media, a podcast and in the newspaper by Dudley and Richmond. This is off topic but seeing the same thing in page. Really wish everyone would let the scoreboard talk.

So this week Richie Rich is to play Studley who's first 2 games were against two not so very great seasoned teams and then played Davie, Hillside and Pine Forest, while Richie Rich has only played one big boy game and that was Butler in which the end results was not so great. Plus they let a 2A team beat them down on a 7-7 situation earlier in the "I wana-c-watchu-got" competition.

Studley will paint the picture this Friday with some Sherwin Williams brand

PLEASE SHARE

Like.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: yougot2Bkiddingme
Coming from a guy who lives around Guilford County.............this might sound blasphemous.....but I'm picking Richmond. Just a hunch.

Them DBOYZ are coming to town BAD NEWS!! The calm before the storm. Panther Born Panther Bred , wont stop being a Panther till Im Panther Dead

34 - 7 Panthers 6:47 left
Hooker limped off after that 2 yard TD run

Raiders with the 80 yard kick return

34 - 14

Big time embarassment by the raiders tonight!! They looked like they didnt want to be out there

Complete embarrassment tonight. Raider O got SHUT-OUT. Thanks Defense & Sp. Teams for our points. We've only scored 27 points in the last 10 quarters. Sideline was lifeless. This is getting ridiculous. Middle Creek seems better off without this coaching staff. Maybe we would be too. But, many of us knew that didn't we?

Complete embarrassment tonight. Raider O got SHUT-OUT. Thanks Defense & Sp. Teams for our points. We've only scored 27 points in the last 10 quarters. Sideline was lifeless. This is getting ridiculous. Middle Creek seems better off without this coaching staff. Maybe we would be too. But, many of us knew that didn't we?
you can't coach size and richmond just doesn't have much of that these days. just my opinion but this game was won in the trenches

Last edited:
Castellano is now 14-5 as Raider Head Coach. That's only a 73% winning percentage. He is headed toward Ed Hiatt numbers & is bringing Richmonds all-time winning percentage down. The friendly talkative Italian shtick only works for so long. People liked Amato at State at 1st too. He is not the guy for this job. We suck against teams that can walk and chew gum.

Congratulations to Dudley. Great looking team. Lines for Dudley just had too much. I watched a few of the Dudley kids stay on blocks as good as I have seen in a while. Dudley had some success on those edges due to great blocking. Our lines are struggling. I don't like to lose, but we just got beat by a better team.

3? They already jumping on the man now after 2! Madden could coach the Raiders and they would still complain. Didn't like Ed E nor tha "Hog" now the current one.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
Made it down for this one tonight. Dudley is a good team, but very disappointed in Richmond. Oh well, sometimes you get what you ask for. Good thing they play in a weak conference. Should have it easy until Scotland.

Well lets see...We get a delay of game on the opening kickoff 5 yd penalty , with 10 coaches on the sideline as the 25 second clock goes down.. ....No excuse for that ...Then we perfect 2 bounce onside kick to them and they almost run it back....They score shortly , big play was on a screen when we had a blitz on from olb , perfect call.... Then just like last week we dont have the right linemen on the field for our first offensive play.....They handled us in the trenches...Offensively just not much going on for us tonight...3 dropped passes one for a td....I doubt very seriously we had 150 yards offense ...We did have the ball twice , first down inside the 5 yard line and got nothing out of it....I dont know if we blocked the lb's all night.....Hey, Dudley was GOOD ON BOTH SIDES....Defensively our tackles got reached all night....Just not enough attack from the secondary on running plays off tackle...Dudley offensive line won that war tonight.....Oh well 4-2.....Thank goodness for the open week......Coaches got to keep our boys together...Lets get rested up and healed up and get ready for Conference play....The second season is about to begin...Our kids will respond....I have confidence in them and the coaches.....nuff said..

I have ZERO confidence in this coach and his staff. Like Daddy said this is Coach Hiatt 2.0. Old timers remember what it was like then. If some of the old posters weren't in Charlotte protesting they would be smack talking about this atrocity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT