ADVERTISEMENT

Draughn @ Mitchell

2020 and 1995 need their own thread. We don't need to hear this back and forth over mine's bigger than yours for 2 weeks before the big showdown. As a whole the conference is down a lot this year and whomever wins the toe river bash will win the conference.
I dont think this is the big showdown, that will be 2nd round against a SMC team, why have you been so quiet this year we all miss your predictions and what not, I have just been stirring the pot a little getting people red, this is all in fun, not a job, the kids really get a kick out of it no harm no foul?😁

Lmao I agree my son graduated this past season so I’m just sitting back and enjoying all this 😂😂
It's all in fun anyone who takes this crap seriously needs to take a look at his situation I try to pick on em all just to see if I can get a ride out of em, sometimes even our own posters and coaches I will be a little nicer come playoffs unless we lose, I am a POOR LOSER

Right now I'm sitting in a tree stand watching deer thinking about shooting but afraid I wont get much of a trail as wet as it is I love Muzzleloading season though wish it'd dry up

Even though you can, it would be great if you didn’t threaten to whip everyone’s ass😀
I ain't threatened whipping anyone I just like to meet em share a few laughs brag on their kids and what not, ask Cougar 97 and Old Mountaineer, I ain't mean, I met them then talk about how stupid this all is shake hands and that's it Mr, but right now I'm getting ready to shoot a deer lol I honestly dont take it as seriously as you think till its playoffs do or die, then I'm a baby

You mitchell guys like to beat your chest first off western highlands sucks this year heritage jv team can beat most of the varsity teams. I told you mountaineers guys you would win big last night lol. Here is reality check the winner between hetitage and mitchell will not win state. Heritage defense is getting better the game will be a war. Mitchell has not won in burnsville in a decade, last time mitchell won was probably their best team ever , if they would have call pass interference heritage would have won that night, but Mitchell was the better team .
I think you might have an anger management problem I saw my therapist today let me give you her # she works miracles see how nice I can be?

I ain't threatened whipping anyone I just like to meet em share a few laughs brag on their kids and what not, ask Cougar 97 and Old Mountaineer, I ain't mean, I met them then talk about how stupid this all is shake hands and that's it Mr, but right now I'm getting ready to shoot a deer lol I honestly dont take it as seriously as you think till its playoffs do or die, then I'm a baby
Yep we talked after the game this past season. No bloodshed lol

Reactions: Purple1995
I've been here, I'd rather the scoreboard do the talking. We shouldn't be writing checks with our mouths that teenagers have to cash. My fiscal policy as well with government 😁

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT